ELR vape bands in hand!

WOW!!! that was pretty fast! i just went back and looked at the message i sent when i sent that package. 4 DAYS!!! thats rather impressive for just standard shipping to Denmark! glad you got them safe and sound. so are you pleased with the quality???

4 Likes

Yes, sometimes the mail is pretty fast, other times, no so much.
Iā€™m very pleased with the quality! They look great! Theyā€™ll make cool little additions to the giveaways Iā€™ll be doing in the future! Thanks again, @Whiterose0818

5 Likes

is this where you want me to send the money to! and ask for the 2 wide bore drip tips? Whiterose?:sunglasses:

yes sirā€¦iā€™m guessing you wanna buy some vape bands? are you aware of the different styles and color schemes?
lemme know what you want, how many you wantā€¦$3 each and $3 shipping added on. you have my paypal info.
and you would like 2 wide bores on top of that? cant make any promises, but iā€™ll see what i have.

3 Likes

How to I go about purchasing these?

3 Likes

@Whiterose0818 might be able to help you out with that dilemma my friend. :+1:

3 Likes

$3 each, there are 4 different bands. 2 different ssayings, each available in 2 different color schemes. I charge $3 shipping if youā€™re in the US, no matter howl many bands. Still interested? PM me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

do you have any left ??? if not will you be getting more

2 Likes

I have more on hand

5 Likes

ill take one of each that you have left let me know and ill send payment tmrw ty bro

5 Likes

iā€™ll get those off in the next day or two, brother!

3 Likes

ok let me know what i owe ty

1 Like

$15, my brother. I have them packaged, just gotta get to the post office! Same address, right?

3 Likes

Sent payment a few days ago through PayPal for 2 black flavor chaser bands plus postage. Could you let me know when you ship? Would really appreciate it.

2 Likes

It would be best if you paged him @Whiterose0818 , that way it will send him a notification straight to him.
I will say this, you will have no problems when dealing with this member ! His words are chiseled in stone!:grin:

5 Likes

i dont think paypal posts on weekends, as i just received the payment yesterdayā€¦sorry for any delay!
these bands will go out today! Iā€™ll throw in something extra for the delay!
@BoyHowdy thanks for sticking up for me!!!

4 Likes

[insert 5-Star review for @Whiterose0818 here] :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

and coincidentally silicone rubber :wink:

4 Likes

OMG!!! WHY!!! I WANT ONE, NO, 2! :cry:

3 Likes

Me toooo. I think @Pugs1970 may have had some?

4 Likes

@Grubby and @Lolly
I have the bandsā€¦PM me if interested!

3 Likes