ENDED - Heaven Gifts Giveaway:Plenty of Joyetech eGo AIO ECO Kits & Gift Cards Wait for You to Win--2/14

Congrats , guys!

Oohhhh! I now see the wisdom of spreading the entry over three posts! 3X the chance of winning! I shall remember that next time . :laughing:

3 Likes

? I just follow the rules, answered 3 questions they asked over 3 posts within the limit of ā€œas much as you wantā€ The best chances i would say would be ā€œas much as you wantā€ not just 3 but some peps really need/want a new device.

1 Like

yep, not grumbling. at all. i just interpreted rules as meaning, we could re-enter by answering these three questions over again as often as we like. but, then, answering the questions over three posts is a more ecomomical way of making three enrtiesā€¦, and less tedious for both writer and reader! so, itā€™s a great idea if it counts (as it clearly does) Iā€™ve never taken part in one of these givaways before (as you can probably tell * chuckle * ).

The vendors rules are always unclear. The contest that are unlimited entries are silly imho and feel bad for those that cant read the forums daily but some peps feel like they really need/want the prize pretty bad it seems. You definitely should enter more, they can be fun and some decent prizes and if u cant use you can always pif it to a smoker u know to give vaping a whirl. Its nice to tag others when u do post tho especially when the vendor requires crazy amount of participants and the ā€œgrandā€ prize will be replaced by a silly giftcard.GL to all!

3 Likes

yep, i only noticed this cos somebody tagged me in another HG thread. Thought of tagging ppl for this, noticing the low no. of entrants, but itwas way too close to ending; woulda just been annoying unless they happned to be online at that moment. One day I might give some of my unwanted kit away to a smoker, but whatt jhappens in practice is that I give my wanted kit away, usually, cos I really want them to have a good vaping experiece! :laughing: And itā€™s not like Iā€™m rich (far from it) but the usual vaperā€™s paranoia ensures that I have spares for my spares, so i donā€™t much notice the difference. Ofc, I keep spare juice nowadays , too, in various mg, various flavours, so theyā€™ve got something to put in the tank.

1 Like

Congratulations

2 Likes