ENDED - Win Joyetech CuBox & CuAIO, Enjoy Simple Vaping Fun--7/9

Not in a very long time I build my own now.

1 Like
  1. I prefer the CuAIO, just because I enjoyed the round shape of my first vape. I really like the flip top on both!
  1. No I haven’t used Joytech coils

1 Like

@Bikerdude @Saxon2

I like cylindrical mods so the CuAIO is my preferred one.
Thanks @Norseman for the tag.

Never used pre-built coil heads from Joyetech.

@Lolly @RobynRye

1 Like

Shared on Twitter

[quote=“Heaven_Gifts, post:1, topic:148213”]
3. Share anything related to vaping, a meme, your e-cig collection, funny vape video, etc.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended. Glad you have fun here.
Now we only get 9 participants, less than 35 we require.
But to express our gratitude to participants, we still choose one winner who will get our US$10 gift card.

Congratulations #29 @jhmillerl!!

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Pls have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech Cubox kit and Joyetech CuAIO kit, you can pick one from HG separately at US$32.3 and US$23.72 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

6 Likes

Grats, at least it something. The problem is that your not a woman, they win all the cool stuff! @Mew @Jenny1978 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Congratulations @jhmiller !!!
@worm1, your day will come buddy. I can feel it!!

3 Likes

had to pull you by your hair, kicking and screaming, to congratulate the lucky fella? :grin:

2 Likes

Sure, isn’t that the best way to get someone from point A to point B?

To be honest, I haven’t browsed a lot of threads today because my phone isn’t holding a charge. All day long, 5 or 10 minutes online and the battery was dead! But I am very happy for @jhmiller and his win!

And I mean it, you are going to win something great soon!! I am up for word chain anytime as long as it isn’t about harware!! Get your entries in a bunch of times. Just drag me kicking and screaming if I don’t see it!

Congrats @jhmiller

2 Likes

Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for the gift card it is very much appreciated considering we did not reach the required number of entries.

If I were lucky enough to win either the CuBox or the CuAIO I would have PIF as I have won a couple of times in the last few months but it’s a gift card and there is a Serpent SMM on the shelves off HeavensGifts that just won’t quit calling me :wink:

Thank you for the congratulations @worm1 @Jenny1978 and @Norseman
@worm1 You may be disappointed this time but keep entering, you will get lucky one day.

4 Likes

Awe, I am sorry there weren’t enough entries. It is so nice that you got a gift card though! @Heaven_Gifts that was truly generous!

4 Likes