ENDED - Win Wotofo Serpent SMM, A Single Coil RTA with Isolated Airflow Channels--7/12

The Serpent SMM by Wotofo and Suck My Mod is really getting popular. This RTA inherits the GTA structure of the troll, which is very easy for vapers to wick. And it is single coil design, compatible with up to 4mm in diameter coil.Moreover,its airflow is fully separated from the coil,bottom air inlets and central air outlets, which helps to give better flavor.It was said the Wotofo Serpent SMM is the best single coil RTA so far! And now Heaven Gifts is inviting you to join our Serpent SMM contest,winner help us to try how it is!

To enter:

1. Let us know how do you think a single coil tank
  2. Is there necessay to go Dual coils or triple coils even more? Why?
  3. Before Serpent SMM, which Wotofo Product do you know? If yes, reply with its name; If not, simple reply with Serpent SMM by Wotofo
  4. Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to Wotofo Brand (product name, device technologies,etc). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

(Don’t know Wotofo?Visit http://www.wotofo.com/product.html to find its product line, then enter our game)

Example:
Serpent
Troll
Lush

If you draw a blank then post
‘Wotofo Serpent SMM’
Next post will start with Letter ‘M’
5. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:

1. We use random.org to select 1 winner on July 13th, 2017.
  2. We require at least 25 participants.
  3. You can enter as much as you want, just please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
  4. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
  1. Let us know how do you think a single coil tank
    Easier to build on.
  2. Is there necessay to go Dual coils or triple coils even more? Why?
    for higher wattages and more vapor.
  3. Before Serpent SMM, which Wotofo Product do you know?
    have 2 FS v1, 1 FS v2 and a Phantom
  4. Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to Wotofo Brand (product name, device technologies,etc). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Phantom

1. Tag 2 of your friends here.
    @MandaB @Mew
1 Like

I prefer single coil setups actually, because I go through eliquid fast enough as it is!

Post#1

A cooler vape with a single coil. :dash:

Absolutely not necessary. IF you can get a well designed tank for a single coil. And this one strikes as such (first impressions and all)

Post #2

No sometimes less is more. :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“Heaven_Gifts, post:1, topic:148687”]
To enter:
3. Before Serpent SMM, which Wotofo Product do you know?[/quote]

Wotofo Troll v2

Post #3

Never tried any Wotofo Product but would like to. :slightly_smiling_face:

Serpent SMM by Wotofo

1 Like

@R113 @MysticRose

Post #4

2 Likes

Mount …

Troll

Post#5

@Lolly @Jenny1978

2 Likes

Dual :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Post 1
I prefer single coil setups

Post 2
I don’t see the need, as long as the atomizer is built properly. I use up enough ejuice w/a single setup :grin:

Post 3
I’ve never had any wotofo products, though I’ve heard of them, the troll for 1, I’ve heard good things about

Post 4
Lush

Let us know how do you think a single coil tank

1. I think a single coil tank is fine. If you have an issue grab a tissue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
1 Like

Is there necessay to go Dual coils or triple coils even more?

1. It is not necessary. But then again it is not necessary to own a Shelby GT Mustang. Or a $200 Vaping MOD. Or go to a Insane Clown Posse gathering, Whoop Whoop Fam!!!
1 Like