Europe DIY

Hey Ppl.

Where do you buy your diy stuff. EU only :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in the UK so I guess I’m not EU anymore :smile:

5 Likes

Hehe right sir :blush: still love some feedback

1 Like

If you go to this link it will give you a lot of links to places where you can buy supplies…I am in the U.S. so I really can’t tell you any specifics on these places…

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

4 Likes

I use Chef’s, Vapour Depot, TheChosenFew.eu, 1life.dk, Inawera.com and pink-mule.com :slight_smile: And a few others too… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are still EU until the exit is final :smile:
Sorry to burst that bubble for you :grinning:

4 Likes

I’m UK and use chefsflavours, flavourartuk, rainbowvapes, vapable and have been known to splurge on realflavors super concentrates direct from US when there’s an offer on!

4 Likes

I’m in Ireland and I also use chef’s flavours. They are by far the best when it comes to selection choices and also have the most reasonable shipping costs compared to the others. Darkstar are also a good option but their shipping is a bit more costly

2 Likes

Have you used any of the realflavours concentrates on chef’s flavours?. I was looking at a few but I don’t know anything about them.

1 Like

I haven’t but I believe @Pugs1970 has :thinking:

I have yeah, reeeally not impressed with them at all, barely used them, so hard to get any flavour our of them I’m afraid…I can’t recommend

1 Like

I’m glad I asked that now. I had quite a few in my wish, but not any more lol. Cheers fella

2 Likes

The extracts are where RF come into there game by all accounts, I’m yet to try them but @Lolly pulled the trigger on a shipment although I’m yet to hear of her findings?..oh @Lolly dear!!!..what says you my lovely :wink:

1 Like

I’d seen people raving about the extracts and I knew @Lolly had bought some, wasn’t so sure if she tried the other ones. It’s always best to ask if you’re thinking of trying some new concentrates. I can’t afford to waste more money lol

2 Likes

Haven’t tried the VG’s and need to get testing the
SC’s - am slacking at testing atm! :laughing:

I get all my flavour from thechosenfew.eu … very decent prices and great customer service. This bulgarian prick is just a great guy!

1 Like

Chefs glitched this morning on me, sent them an email to inquire why. Bummed me out

I’m in the UK and mostly use darkstarvapour (they have the best prices on nicotine) I get my nic, tfa, fw and caps from them. I also use vapable and vampire vapes (vv is expensive though so only use them if I have to, they do sell cheap quality empty bottles though).

1 Like

Just found out they have TWO websites… feeling mighty silly this morning lol