Even though you are DIY'ing, is there a juice that you still buy?

Avalon is a strawberry lemonade and Infinite Bliss is lime, cherry, and strawberry. Leaning more to the cherry side

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe no one has a fave they still get. Anywho, I am a big custard lover and Yetivape makes the best custards and they have 120 ml specials for $12.00 and Hells yes I still get the Nilla, Craze, and Haze my three faves and when they go on saleā€¦ OH ya still do. I have tried other companies here and there and most of them are horrid, but yetivape is a genius.

2 Likes

Cannoli be one by cassadega. I like that itā€™s 11 flavorings, per the juice maker who is active in the community. I also like that it challenges me as a mixer to figure it out. I have a close clone but every once in a while Iā€™ll pick up a bottle. I respect the mixer. Heā€™s a great guy and he has given me some clues on the recipe. Oh yea and it has a low amount of sweetener in it.

2 Likes

So, is Marrakesh the flavor of Chutney and burnt hair? :slight_smile:

No really, whatā€™s the flavor profile?

2 Likes

nopeā€¦ I havenā€™t bought one bottle of juice since I got in to DIY

1 Like

My conceited self tells me the same thing. I make stuff all the time that I wouldnā€™t make again but is still better than 99% of the stuff I used to get in my expensive as hell ejuice subscription boxes.
I bought a couple bottles while I was still learning the diy ropes but havenā€™t bought one since.

BUT if money was no object, I might still buy Orchardā€™s Essence by Miss Pennysworthā€™s Elixirs. I donā€™t know if it would still taste as good to me as it did before I started making my own, but damn it I fucking loved that stuff.

1 Like

@SthrnMixer, hmm, it tastes like a Moroccan citrus drink. Kinda hard to put the spices I taste into words. Some have said it is a mix of fruits, but thatā€™s not what Iā€™m getting from it. Itā€™s really close to citron (a Moroccan citrus fruit.)

Mmm, chutney and burnt hair, with a hint of mouldering garbage.

1 Like

Another one that I USED to buy even though DIYā€™ing was from Mt. Baker Vapor of all places. Had been vaping the French Toast forever, literally. Had been buying the 236ml bottles cheap, so money wasnā€™t an issue. They dropped the big bottles, started forcing overly pre-steeped on customers, and I cut the rope. Tried to clone, made some okā€™ish fake-alikes, gave up. Iā€™m going to convince @Alisa to bring her FW deductive powers of observation into the fold, and see if I can get it back, but back in the DIY way. As others have mentioned above, most of the commercial juices Iā€™ve tried really ARENā€™T that good. Many are overloaded with sweetener. Like many here, didnā€™t realize how NOT great they were, until I started mixing.

2 Likes