Everyone's fave all day vapes

Thanx, I’ll give it ago and rate it afterwards. Ina shisha vanilla is my fave one. I haven’t tried mf yet, I’m still struggling to find it in the uk.
I will give some of he other recipes ago too. Just got to wait for more bottles to arrive tomorrow or after weekend.

1 Like

I just hope you find something you like. It can be overwhelming sometimes figuring out what you like best. I vape A LOT of SB mixes and sometimes I just need something light and soft I usually go for a vanilla mix. Yes when you get time MF Vanilla is the very best true Vanilla out there it is slightly sweet a little tiny bit of spice ( since vanilla is a spice :smile: ) but nothing but vanilla is in here it is an extract and a beautiful one at that !

Me too, I do like most things I just can’t vape them for too long before switching bk after 5 mins lol. But after a few days of vanilla custard it loses its taste. It will be good to find a few that I can go through through the day. Mf vanilla sounds good. I’d probably eat vanilla cupcakes all day if I didn’t vape vanilla custard all day lol

1 Like

You sound just like me ! And Yes to eating Plenty of Vanilla cupcakes ,mmh with buttercream icing on them

Now I have to buy some lol mmmmm my fave sweet, pudding of them all, including chocolate. Think at some point I’m going to have to create a vape of vanilla cupcakes. I’m just not too confident about thing yet. Still getting a hang of percentages.

1 Like

I go a bit overboard with 10 mods and 10 attys as I cant vape the same flavour all day long.
So I have many I vape
lot of work wicking 10 attys though :frowning:

And one juice can taste very different, albeit still great, as you know, from one atomizer/coil/wick to another so some I have in 2 different set ups.

Still need Moar!! :slight_smile:

ADV:

Strawberry Shortcake Bar

Sugar Rush

FUNFETTI

Mustard Milk - Simple Strawberries and Cream

Nannies Titties

Addies Yogurt

All time FAVES on that list though are both Nannies Titties and Strawberry Shortcake Bar and oh…dear, I just love them all.

1 Like

Ohhh that Frosted Cinnamon Roll and Nana Berry Cake look good. Next on my list :grinning: Thanks!

1 Like

Damn! Another one just made it to my Try Next List ( too many DIY, not enough time)

3 Likes

There out of stock at the moment but this is where i get my MF extract’s from.

1 Like

Vanilla cupcake is available by TFA it is ok still needs additional flavors to support it thou. I make it and mix it with Cupcake batter by Flavorah. Also a nice vanilla like MF or INW’s shisha would be good to throw in there too.

Thanx everyone for all the help you’ve given me. I’m still waiting on more bottles to arrive, which sucks because I’m not in all weekend if they did show up.
@amy2 I didn’t really like tpa vanilla cupcake not sure why. I was thinking cake yellow ooo 2%, inawera vanilla2%, butter cream 0.5%, vanilla custard0.5% and just editing from there after trying it

1 Like

Thank you for the link I will keep checking it for restocking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heres another if it will help you.
http://www.realfoods.co.uk/mobile/shop?Search=Medicine%20Flower

I like how that sounds ! Yea TFA’s version isn’t that great, I actually really like Capella’s V2 cupcake but keep forgetting to order it another bummer is that it’s about a 2 week steep with about a 3.5-4.5% ratio for the Cap’s one.

Hey thanx @pettie and @Amy2, I will have to try cap’s vanilla cupcake.
Sorry it takes awhile to reply sometimes lol always chasing after my 1 n a half year old

2 Likes

My fav this week is Darthvapers April o’near…shit da bomb!

1 Like

I’ll look it up, still waiting on more bottles lol think they got lost in the post :frowning:

1 Like