Aurora by FlavourArt

Apricot by FlavourArt

Chestnut by FlavourArt

Eclipse by FlavourArt

Monsoon by FlavourArt

Raspberry by FlavourArt

1 Like

Hey you will Thank ME :smile:

oh monsoon !!! I want to try that …now look what your trying to do to me back.

1 Like

Shhh, don’t tell her that! I’m secretly praising her but I don’t want her to know :wink:

1 Like

I have a bunch of new taro mixes steeping atm :slightly_smiling:
If they come out like I hope, they will kick the taro card’s ass!! lol

1 Like

well I will try them that’s 4 sure ! I still have the wrong taro but I like this one I use it at the same ratio.

1 Like

Wich taro are you using? I got Taro Tfa last week have not touched it yet i did not know of any other.

Flavor express ECX

2 Likes

How are you liking candy roll FLV ? I really like it, I get a watermelon scent out of it ?

2 Likes

Zen Gardens Idk I suppose its a Flora ( plant ) who knows what flavor it is. I really like it in this one I made a few others are still steeping.

Strawberry basil margarita

Ingredient %
Key Lime (Natural) (FW) 2
Margarita (FW) 4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
strawberry VG MF mine 9
Zen Garden (FA) 0.6

Flavor total: 18.6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I had to cut the Zen gardens down to like 1 drop it was taking over the batch ! so it’s at 0.2% now.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten to the candy roll yet, what’s it like exactly? Smells of smarties.
I have so many new flavors to mix with since my little hiatis, I’m playing catch up! I’m at a great pace at the moment, pushing out a dozen recipes an hour or so :slightly_smiling:
I don’t have the margarita :frowning:

2 Likes

Idk what the candy roll is really. So you get smarties. Huh I get some hints of watermelon.

My back hurts so I can’t sit too long made like 5 batches and am taking a break for the night. Suck part of being a nurse you abuse your body.

Been trying some I had steeping.

The margarita is good. Idk maybe a small amount of lime may do.

1 Like

My massage therapist is way into high grade essential oils. The ylang ylang can be inhaled or eaten directly, so I borrowed 4 drops and put it into some 40/60 pg/vg. It is suposed to help with muscle spasms, which is a particular problem with me. TBH, it doesn’t smell as nice as the FA version, but I can’t wait to give it a shot next week.

You guys are killing me on flavors. Y next order will be epic.

Man you weren’t kidding!! This shit is like motor oil!! It reminds me of Guinness Stout! In look and actually in smell as well

I rarely post WIP, but I’m thinking this is going to be pretty solid. Just a lavender lemonade, nuttin’ fancy. SnV is solid.

Lemons in the Lav

Ingredient %
Bergamot (FA) 0.5
Citrus Blossom (LA) 2
Graham Cracker (TPA) 2
Lavender (FA) 2
Lemon (INAWERA) 2
Lemon mix (INAWERA) 0.5
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1.5
Lime (INAWERA) 0.5
Meringue (FA) 1
Vanilla Butternut (LA) 2

Flavor total: 14%

A new Taro recipe, with more to come!!

Taro Reading

Ingredient %
Catalan Cream (FA) 3
Fuji Apple (FA) 0.8
Nugat (INAWERA) 1.5
Oba Oba (FA) 1.5
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2
Taro (TPA) 2
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 12.8%

1 Like

So, do you think the TPA Taro would be a good flavor to mix with tobaccos? At one time you said it had an earth quality? Many of my tobaccos have an earthy, musty, leathery or dare I say, umami flavor about them. What say you? :thinking:

1 Like

I think it would be an EXCELLENT pairing for baccos! Very earthy, nutty and almost creamy, would be fantastic!
I am falling in love with this flavor! I have about 40 more to post on Taro and so far every one is killer!

2 Likes

Cool! I’ve been into mixing only one or two other flavors with my tobaccos lately, as to not mask the flavor of the tobacco very much. Sounds like this Taro might be a good replacement for 5% acetyl pyrazine, if it lends a nutty quality to the mix.

On a side note, why the heck is taro like the most used vegetable all over the world, but has never, ever hit a dinner table in the USA? It looks outstandingly nutritious, according to the specs.

4 Likes

I bet taro would be great, but ive only had the real thing. I also like marzipan in tobaccos. Hell, im liking marzipan (fa) in most things i make these days.

Taro wasnt on my list, shouldve bern. I have a big Darth’s recipes backlog.

2 Likes