Everything Floral

I am very glad i read this thread i have taro in my stash but never used it. I don’t know who i was talking to the other day but i wanted to make pistachio and taro to get the full nuttiness TFA Pistachio lacks. Now bringing the tobaccos on the line im thinking of the lines of pistachio taro french pipe INW with a good not too sweet cream maybe fresh or creamy yogurt by CAP. Feel free to make suggestion this sounds good already!

3 Likes

I had it in my stash for months before I finally used it! I’m kicking myself for not using it earlier now! This is fast be coming my favorite flavor to use. It pairs great with anything creamy or bakery types and I’m finding there is an A fruit that doesn’t go with it yet.
I only have a handful of recipes posted for taro but I will get more up as soon as I can.

2 Likes

Marzipan instead of the cream or yogurt…or with them. I find it makes a “bridge” between creaminess and your other flavors. If the Taro is “true” i could see it doing the same, but with a different character.

Im off to mix!

2 Likes

Honeysuckle and Honey

Ingredient %
DX Sweet Cream (TPA) 1.5
Honey Bee (Flavorah) 0.8
Honeysuckle (TPA) 4
Marshmallow (TPA) 0.5
Pink Champagne (FW) 3

Flavor total: 9.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Honeysucker

Ingredient %
Honey Bee (Flavorah) 0.5
Honeydew Melon (CAP) 2
Honeysuckle (TPA) 2.36
Vanilla VG MF mine 9

Flavor total: 13.86%

If you don’t have FLV Honey Bee get it this is awesome sauce, nice combo with the honeysuckle and honey bee !

@michelleTOC here’s a few more recipes with honeysuckle.
@therabidweasel These came out perfect ( for me lol ) I remember posting them as WIP but they are done steeping and man oh man they’re great ! ( makes me want some corn flakes now ! )

1 Like

I saw you tell someone you didnt have the flavors to make their recipe and my jaw dropped. I am buying. . .like divorce-initiating numbers of flavors to kerp up with you guys and i STILL cant make 90% of what you post. Haha.

Luckily my wife is super cool. Maybe one more order, but $350 at ECX plus a new USC and a Vortex mixer (which rocks! with the ECX flasks). . .is a lot for one week already. LOL.

2 Likes

Yea I didn’t have some chocolate mint flavor he had. I am not shocked that just means more for me to buy :slightly_smiling: Yea you had quite a week there better get your stash together and your lab !!!

and save some flavors for me to buy :wink:

1 Like

Half of my list was out of stock too. Hey, did you ever see my question above about LA washington cherry and citrus blossom?

I used to buy a lot of cigars, like, a lot. I have 7 humidors. One day my wife saw me fill a drawer with 5 boxes of cigars. She looked at the receipt and realized i had 35 times that many cigars on hand. She was still cool about it. I mean 10ml of FA costs less than a cigar. . .so, yeah, that should work as an argument. I dont even have a thousand flavors yet!

2 Likes

Those flavors aren’t recommended for vaping if I recall correctly ? Anybody else know about these [quote=“therabidweasel, post:229, topic:25488”]
Half of my list was out of stock too. Hey, did you ever see my question above about LA washington cherry and citrus blossom?
[/quote]

2 Likes

I have read that on this site (well, ELR) but elsewhere LorAnn claims that all of their flavors are water based and ok to vape. I bought them at ECX. I assume ECX wont sell the bad bad stuff. My problem with all LorAnn except the CCI and Capella for that matter is that they are crazy weak. I can hardly justify buying them…Cap hibiscus might as well be water. But forgive me in any event for the Citrus Blossom. . .this is the FLORA thread. :wink:

1 Like

This is a helpful sheet I go off of with LA flavors.

http://bestvaporflavors.com/best-lorann-oils-vaping/

Follow the color coded key and then find your flavor below. Both say no.

And ECX does sell stuff that we shouldn’t vape bc they have LA flavors that fall into this category …but it depends who you ask whether they will vape it or not, I choose not to on either one.

Hmmm, so it does say. Well, i will pull them from my stash. At best they both kinda suck anyway. Thank you. Im pretty much going to avoid LorAnn altogether now. I would have before, but the CCI was so popular i just bought a few others too.

I dont care that much about diacetyl as i dont vape much butter/cream, but i do care a lot about water soluble.

Im a little not OK with the description at ECX, so I am going to @DonovanECX this one and see what he says. I am very happy he comes on here regularly. (This is with regard to vapeability of LA Washington Cherry and Citrus Blossom. I am, at minimum, confused.)

Thanks again Amy. As always, you have been supremely helpful.

1 Like

No problem everyone will form their own opinion but water soluble isn’t feasible it’s a don’t do it type thing. But however they sell what they sell for whatever reason maybe ppl actual buy from them and use it to cook with who knows.

CCI is good and will always be popular until something else comes around and beats it. I do like LA natural line their SB and BB are very good. U may want to check those out b4 u 86 the whole line :wink:

1 Like

Might as well add what I’m vaping ATM. I’m digging it pretty well. Note that I don’t think TPA DF will work as well in it. The INW version is different. Definitely not better as a standalone, but the INW has character that the TPA does not. It isn’t a must have flavor IMO except in this recipe.

Don’t know why this is so GD hard on a phone…

Dragon Suckle

Ingredient %
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 3
Dragon Fruit (INAWERA) 2
Honeysuckle (TPA) 2
Raspberry (INAWERA) 4
Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 12.5%

1 Like

Nor is this one shabby at

Jacked Cactus

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 1.5
Cherry Blossom (TPA) 2.5
Jackfruit (TPA) 4
Jasmine (FA) 1
Raspberry (INAWERA) 0.5

Flavor total: 9.5%

1 Like

WOW those looks fab !!! I don’t have INW’s DF LOL dang it. Ok I shall get it and TFA’s jack fruit I only have FW’s I bookmarked them both

1 Like

i am surprised that you didnt use INW Nangka for this recipe…its the INW brand of jackfruit and it is rather delightful…it is, to the best of my knowledge, very potent and looks like soy sauce in its condensed state…
you mind if i try this recipe with Nangka?

1 Like

i am not a big fan of INW DF…its very grassy-like…mind if i make a sub? the combination sounds ummy-ummy, though…

1 Like

in regards to DF:
my Queen spent some time in China and enjoyed fresh DF on a daily basis.
so with that in mind, i mixed a 5% test bottle of DF by Capella…after a 3 wk steep, i put a drop on her fingers, she tasted it and immediately said: WOW, thats like biting into a real DF!
just wanted to share that…

2 Likes

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought some FA Saffron. I really have no idea what to do with it though haha. I have a few oz of Saffron in my cabinet and I have always loved the smell of it but in a juice? hmmm… who knows but I think I am the only one that has it…

I also have some of the dragon fruit SC coming as well, thanks to my man @Whiterose0818!

3 Likes