Everything Floral

I’ve never used fast tech but are they sold in the proper packaging with the authenticity codes on them?

Nope that’s what I thought they’d be in but didn’t come that way. Now I have bought aspire originals in their true packaging with authenticity codes. I may have seen a cheaper price at the last minute and switched them out. It will be a lesson learned. I usually don’t buy cheap crap.

Yeah thats pretty sketch for sure. I have a friend that buys nothing but clones and knock off crap and swears by it…I’ll never understand why

1 Like

Now that I have tried the citrus Cananga recipe it has me thinking why not swapp out the citrus ( blood orange) keeping the orange cream but then in the blood oranges place add a jasmine or a bergamot or even the zen gardens ( woodsy oak ) prob would have to go 1 drop on it .

I did an earl grey at 0.2 and it was pretty good still working on it.

But jasmine and Ylang Ylang mmhh

1 Like

Hmmm…that might work well with the 2nd version as well…so strange how the ylang on that one differs from the first…but I’ll try playing around with the zen on that!
Unfortunately I don’t have bergamot or jasmine yet

1 Like

I don’t have jasmine. Just Earl grey tea which I suppose in essence is the flavor of bergamot.

I will mAke v2 to see the difference. I bet it becomes more prominent ( yy)

1 Like

It doesnt appear like the star rating isn’t registering people’s ratings on the recipe? I had 2 friends rate it as well as myself ( I only rate my own recipe if I REALLY like it) but yet yours didnt register or his?
I really don’t care about getting “stars” but I do want more people to try this particular recipe to share in the goodness! Haha

No it did not register, thats why i purposely put the 5 stars at the bottom.
hmm maybe shoot daath an email or actually there is a feedback thread.

capella’s Hibiscus has anyone tried this ? just noticed it on BCV …

1 Like

I just saw this post sorry, I’lll throw some things together when I get a second! People here are great! I usually don’t do these sorta things tbh

Even though it is probably considered a fruit more than a flower I would put cactus in this category myself, only because of the difficulty in using it in a lot of recipes…here’s a recipe I just made that came out great with cactus!

Prickly Dream : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/223236/Prickly+Dream

1% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1% Cactus (INAWERA)
0.6% Dragonfruit (TPA)
1% Fuji Apple (FA)
2% Orange Cream (TPA)
3% Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA)
4% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

Flavor total: 12.6%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1LeH

Jasmine Tea v2: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1CDG

2% Green Tea (TPA)
2% Jasmine (FA)
2% Marshmallow (TPA)

Flavor total: 6%

Strawbiscus Green Tea v2 : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/204143/Strawbiscus+Green+Tea+v2 (v3 is on the burner…I think I changed it to 1.5 Green tea, 3.5 Hibiscus)

2% Green Tea (TPA)
3% Hibiscus (CAP)
1% Marshmallow (TPA)
3% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
4% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)

Flavor total: 13%

Fruit and Flowers v3 (TC) : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/201810/Fruit+and+Flowers+v3+%28TC%29

3% Hibiscus (CAP)
3% Honeysuckle (TPA)
3% Jasmine (FA)
2% Juicy Orange (CAP)
3.5% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
5% Passionfruit (CAP)

Flavor total: 19.5%

I love the light/floral vapes. :slight_smile: 7Leaves (FA) is kinda floral if you don’t let it steep long enough, but it has more of a perfumey flavor. It’s interesting, but not something I’d consider an ADV.

1 Like

Thanks "jojo! I will give these a try! I dont have green tea but I have a white tea I haven’t done anything with

Let me know how it goes! I’ve been wanting to try white tea and earl gray. I have black tea, green tea, and chai tea from TPA. I hate the black tea…it tastes like citrus and dirt. The green tea is decent in low %s but gets a little funky if you get too high. The Chai is really good mixed with hazelnut, vanilla, or caramel but it’s yuck by itself. I’m hoping to find some really good tea flavors…my current unicorn. The search continues. :smile:

1 Like

I will! I also have chai Tea but haven’t found a good use for it yet though…I haven’t heard good things about Black tea but earl I have…I think @Amy2 uses earl tea a lot?

2 Likes

I really haven’t used Earl grey tea that much only a few different times. I’m still trying to get the hang of it. It in itself is a bit flora and needs plenty time steeping and airing out.

I have a work in progress with it and yellow cake but we’ll see if it ever goes anywhere.

1 Like

They need to make a Annick Goutal Eau de Fier tea or Jin Xuan Black Pearls haha (I used to run a tea room) but something from the traditional black, white, green, etc…nice citrus/floral or nutty chocolatey tea like the first 2 I mentioned…there are some great possibilities there for people like us!
I wish I knew how to make concentrates/flavorings :frowning:

The white tea I have is from MBV and was one of the very first flavors I bought a while back. TBH I can’t really make out a flavor yet, even when I do the finger taste? Extremely mellow but I made a juice a week ago that’s coming up in my next round of tastings and if memory serves it is White tea, Passion and Mandarin-
I may get around to tasting it today but it might not be a good one to base the flavor off of since I never had much luck with MBV flavorings

I’m going to try and use my violet today and I’m not coming out until I have used it successfully! Unfortunately my savior, flavor bible, doesn’t have anything on violet :frowning:

1 Like

So this is what I’m going for! So much easier in my kitchen though haha

Ok I’m thinking a Blackberry or blueberry-Violet Panna cotta with a touch of honey or citrus…otherwise it would be nothing but cream/custard with a touch of violet…kinda gettin excited

I’ll let you know what I come up with if you have violet?

1 Like

If you’re after a citrusy tea flavor you might really dig TPA’s black tea flavor. @JimK can vouch for how citrusy it is. When it comes to drinking tea, I’m no aficionado, but I like rooibos best, then white, then green, then black, then herbal. Most of the time I only use black teas for lattes. I love an earl gray or chai latte. But, I like the mellower flavor. The bitterness of black tea just isn’t for me. And…now I want a cup of tea. LoL

2 Likes

Does that same bitterness come through in the flavoring? If so is it something that can be balanced with sweetness or is it prominent either way? I don’t mind it in a cuppa but not sure if I would in a vape

1 Like