Everything Floral

The dragon is a shake and vape from what I hear, I tried it 5 days later myself…if you make it lemme know whatcha think!!
I was never a fan of PG myself…I don’t get any “side effects” but I just don’t like it too much…small amounts are fine and obviously I get that out of my flavorings but I have been max vg the whole time. Even the nicotine I buy is vg based. I just like it and not to mention I very rarely have to use sweetener :wink:

1 Like

I go back to it like a jackass. I buy VG base nic as well but when u use tanks and I do use them over the RTA it’s a pain in the rear to have Vg max blends in the lil kanger P3’s it tends to burn easily and so I dilute the mix with 1-2% DW and that can wax and wan over a different recipe some need more some less dw to get the job done. I want this TFv4 mini so badly and mainly for this reason I am going to buy a few of them.

Also cutting my nic down to 4mg vaping which on a RTA means I’ll be some where in 1-2mg hopefully by the first f the year I’ll be off the nic just in time for my 2 year freedom date ! Thats a long range goal anyhow

1 Like

what recipe is this ? I can’t believe I actually got my quote reply to work ! I have a chromebook and it is super unfriendly with copy paste and side scrolling actions.

That one :wink:

1 Like

on the site it says 30/70 ratio ? I can just do a VG max though

on a way side note can I do a bechamel sauce without whole milk like could I use Almond in it;s place.
trying to make a no tomato lasagna with collard greens and kale and use lemon zest and thyme leaves ground pepper.

Yeah I saw that today and I’m not sure why it says that? I’m working so I don’t have time to figure it out but all my stuff is max vg…
And yeah you can but boiling it can cause issues…bring it to a steam and then add whatever you’re thickening it with, so it doesn’t break

1 Like

Fixed…every once in a while my values change and I have to reset them all over again…

1 Like

Thanks for the tip ! And ok so now I’ll make that juice, I plan to cook tom :smiley: vape time now lol

daath has prickly pear which is similar to your recipe. Funny how I think of pear when I think of cactus as well.

I know you don’t have it yet but if and when you do you have to try this!

Violaceous

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 1
Honey Clover (LA) 1.2
Juicy Orange (CAP) 3
Lavender (FA) 2
Plum (TPA) 3.5
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 3.5

Flavor total: 14.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

It blew me away! It is one of the best juices I have tasted! Dare I say it came out perfect.

I set out for a nice earl grey tea juice because it’s a challenge honestly. It is so strong but seems like the more I vape it the more accustom to it I become ( much like I did with pink guava FLV ) it grows on ya and then your not so overcome with it’s potency and start to actually enjoy the underlining flavors in that profile. This happens a lot with floras and floral notes. I will share this one with ya I let it steep a month and honestly it could probably go another month but I won’t let it because it is right up my alley !!!

Grey Days

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.5
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1
Earl Grey Tea (TPA) 1.26
Egg Nog (CAP) 0.3
green Orange (Hangsen) 0.4
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.26
Meringue (TPA) 0.5
Pear (FA) 0.76
Vanilla Cupcake v2 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 11.97%

1 Like

I have all of the flavors for your Biscuit (INW) containing tea in my cart. That is very intriguing. You guys are blowing my mind tonight honestly. You are all pretty far ahead of me.

1 Like

You may hate it for all I know, I hope not you said you liked tea lol hopefully you like the orange in their as well as the tiny bits of cinnamon. I can’t stop vaping it.

We may of been at it longer doesn’t mean we’re a head of you. If you would to PM me that pear juice I will gladly try it and keep it on the hush :wink:

I’m getting kinda burnt out on fruit and dessert juices.
I ordered, zen garden, lavender, violet, gin, hypnotic myst, torrone, ylang ylang, all by flavorart, honey clover by la, honey suckle, sweet woodruff, violet candy, by tfa.
I need to order some more juice bottles. :grinning:

1 Like

I got my flavorart floral flavors today and geeked out on flavor tasting. Now that I know what they taste like, I recognize them in other flavors.

1 Like

Definitely 7 leaves and 7 leaves ultimate in the beginning, but the floral fades with steeping. I loves me some 7 leaves ultimate. Hell yes. A tobacco that I prefer unsteeped.

TFA Pomegranate, not the DLX tastes like straight up roses to me. I use it solely for a floral kick.

Pear (FA) is about my favorite flavor. I need a gallon of that stuff because I put it in everything and it’s got some floral going on.

Apparently I never hit reply on this post, so here it is very late.

Honeysuckle gets some love …Here’s a few WIP ( work in progress) recipes I’ll post but they’re private until they’ve steeped. At best they are a jumping off point for ideas :yum:

Honeysucker

Ingredient %
honey bee 0.5
Honeydew Melon (CAP) 2
Honeysuckle (TPA) 2.36
Vanilla VG MF mine 9

Flavor total: 13.86%

Honeysuckle and Honey

Ingredient %
DX Sweet Cream (TPA) 1.5
Honey Bee (Flavorah) 0.8
Honeysuckle (TPA) 4
Marshmallow (TPA) 0.5
Pink Champagne (FW) 3

Flavor total: 9.8%

OK @Amy2 and @DarthVapor, what do you think about honeysuckle? I am thinking that I might try it with star fruit, mangosteen, or most probably jackfruit. . .assuming all of those unopened flavors that I have vape like the actual fruits. I want a warm, honeysuckle forward vape. I’ve eaten the nectar my whole life. It grew on the fences in grade school and I probably started eating it in the 2nd grade. I still eat it today when I get back home from the giant bush that’s been growing in my grandmother’s yard for nearly 70 years.

1 Like

Ah, thanks, you posted while I was typing. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Zen Gardens is completely new to me I have been doing some fairly odd flavor combos w/ it, Now I have Not tried these they are a WIP and are steeping please don’t hate me if you make them and they’re disgusting :wink: Again just ideas and daring combos !

Winter salad

Ingredient %
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.26
Lovage (Flavorah) 0.4
Mild Winter (Peppermint) (FA) 0.2
Watermelon VG MF Mine 6
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 0.76
Zen Garden (FA) 1.26

Flavor total: 9.87%

spiced watermelon

Ingredient %
Absinthe (TPA) 0.7
Dragon Fruit (Flavorah) 1.26
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 1.36
Liquid Amber (FA) 0.76
Watermelon (Medine Flower) 0.76
Zen Garden (FA) 0.4

Flavor total: 5.23%

spiced watermelon

Ingredient %
Absinthe (TPA) 0.7
Dragon Fruit (Flavorah) 1.26
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 1.36
Liquid Amber (FA) 0.76
Watermelon (Medine Flower) 0.76
Zen Garden (FA) 0.4

Flavor total: 5.23%

Strawberry basil margarita

Ingredient %
Key Lime (FW) 2
Margarita (FW) 4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
strawberry VG MF mine 9
Zen Garden (FA) 0.6

Flavor total: 18.6%

Plum zen

Ingredient %
Honey Bee (Flavorah) 0.4
lemon delosi 2
Plum (TPA) 3.85
Vanilla (MF) 1
Zen Garden (FA) 0.75

Flavor total: 8%

I made Pearvana public today. Have you had a chance to check back in with it?

1 Like