Everything Floral

Hmm maybe u can drink that tea and let us know. Is the tea green or black is the mango sweet or is the peach more forward than the mango that kinda thing. Then maybe we can mirror it.

2 Likes

There’s of course boozy vapes and all things in between. Here’s one of mine that is a more smoky, savory vape, with a little sweetness from the black cherry and fig. If anything, maybe it will give you some ideas.

GoT: Grey Worm V1

Ingredient %
Absinthe (TPA) 1.5
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1
Black Cherry (TPA) 0.5
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 1
Caramel (FA) 2
Catalan Cream (FA) 1.5
Fig Fresh (FA) 2
Oak Wood (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

If you’re looking for something unique that isn’t fruity, dessert, flora, etc… Give this a try. Everyone’s take is different and I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out!!

Ylang's Vanilla Oak

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1
Oak Wood (FA) 2
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1.5
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 2.4
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 1.5
Ylang Ylang (FA) 1

Flavor total: 9.4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Granted it has Ylang Ylang, but it doesn’t come off as a flora mix at all.

3 Likes

My flavor list is like two pages long lol I was talking to my lady about these new developments and of course she isn’t thrilled lol but thinking she won’t vape florals lol wee shall see… I’m going to try a Smores recipe and a Twix recipe for her so getting flavors for that along with some of the florals we have been talking about… Also going to try @Shaner sparkling Apple Peach wine… Should Be placing an order tonight with a bunch of small bottles of these flavors to give them a good try… Figure I can order a lot of little ones and the percentages are So low with most of the florals I Should Be able to test out a lot of different ones to get my feet wet and then order more bigger bottles once I know this is a good fit thanks again all… I’m gonna post my shopping cart tonight to see of I missed anything lol

@Amy2 or anyone… I’m placing an order on essential depot getting a glycube I don’t need vg I have about 2liters left but Can’t hurt to get 3gal of it plus one of pg for 48 dollars lol… Gonna use pg inn some of muy mixes now… Any way do you have a coupon code? Shipping is like 32 dollars lol

I found this one dunno if it’s still on going

Also when I tend to buy from them its because I got a discount code in my email. You could always give’em a ring and ask if there’s a current one for shipping they’re nice folks !

2 Likes

@Jayrell you’re not planning on buying Vg then you can go to the Tractor Supply store and pick up a gallon of pg for just 23$ and it’s USP grade exact same stuff and no shipping. If you have a Tractor Supply Store near you.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=tractor%20supply%20illinois

2 Likes

I’m getting vg too lol 3 gallons… Even if I paid all of the shipping it’s still cheaper than what I get from MFS… Just figured I would ask lol I will try the old code and see what happens

1 Like

Thanks Amy the last code worked got me30percent off shipping good deal!

1 Like

Plus I think it’s a hella cheaper to just buy the 2 gallons with free shipping. Sure the cube looks a good deal, but then you get smacked with a $40 shipping cost!
It’s been almost a year since I have ordered, so I am sure the price is a lot different but the free shipping vs cube thing is probably still accurate. They are another company I have the luxury of driving to do a pick-up if I wanted to. I just can’t see paying $40 for shipping

2 Likes

22 for shipping lol they still do the 2 with free shipping but it was the same price as buying the cube so I paid 22.5 more after the 30 percent off shipping to get twice as much… Pretty good deal I think… You can just go pick it up for me and meet me half way lol

Yeah they must have really raised their prices since Aug 8th then. It used to be $29 for 2 gallons, free shipping (or less depending on what codes I have), then it was also $30 for the cube, BUT it was $30 or so for shipping… I don’t know, it’s irrelevant now haha

2 Likes

Gonna eat dinner then work on my flavor shopping list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you know what tractor people use VG/PG for is it spraying or something?

I think they use it w/ something to do w/ horses , I’m not a horse person but something to protect their feed or something like that. Not 100% sure.

EDIT: NOT 4 HORSES >>>>> CATTLE

1 Like

Cool I’ve got some horse care places to check out around here. Might save me the long drive to the big smoke. Or delivery times. Muchos gracias.

1 Like

It’s used for a variety of things but one of the interesting things it’s used for, is shit!! Lol. They use it to make a spray to cover feces/stench. I’m not sure what all goes into the poo spray, but I do know the reason they use VG, is it helps the water and oil emulsify and increases the “oil” barrier on the water’s surface.
Other applications is as a “lotion” of sorts. It also makes other lotions more moisturizing and In addition, it is hypoallergenic and water soluble, making it a great lubricant as well (I know what you pervs are thinking)

Have you ever seen how a farmer checks the cow’s stomachs? Here’s a hint, they don’t go through the mouths :wink:

4 Likes

Man it takes a long time to type in all these flavors lol ecig express seems to have them all so far… and I keep chugging along

Guess it’s cattle not horses

3 Likes

@Amy2 @DarthVapor what are the main florals to get? my shopping cart is getting a bit out of hand lol I have to get some other flavors to try a few recipes for the lady… shes a chocolate fan… I have yland yland in the cart, jasmine , was thinking about some soho and ry4 as I can get with a good tobacco vape too… lemongrasss? there are a few others but I don’t think I can get the whole list right now…

1 Like