Everything Floral

So as I was driving home tonight, I caught an amazing smell of lilac in the neighborhood and it was intoxicating!! Which lead me to think, why isn’t there a lilac flavor?! Or is there and I just haven’t seen it?

Pssssssst… @Amy2 where are you?? I’m back in the lab and I have about 80 new recipes in the steeper and I could use my co-pilot to bounce ideas off of!

1 Like

I have contemplated getting this for some time now but I have yet to do it!
Although I did just buy some INW Nangka, which I believe is Jackfruit? with…? I should get it within the next 48 hours and I’m eager to try it!

Try it with champagne!! its delish!

1 Like

I’m actually off tonight just sat down and opened up my vape mail !!! I just got a bunch of the North west vg based flavors and that exotic fruits INW ! I’m here lets roll !

Idk there is a lilac flavor ?

What I do know is that my Violet recipe blew me away last night it is so intoxicating I was literally mesmerized by the combination of violet and MF blueberry I’ll post the recipe here but it’s public.

Violet Beauregarde

Ingredient %
Bing Cherry (Flavorah) 0.4
blueberry VG MF mine 1.5
Candy Roll (Flavorah) 0.85
Champagne (TPA) 3.6
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 1.25
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1
Violet (FA) 0.3

Flavor total: 8.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Oh you got the exotic fruits? I thought you were getting that exotic roots I was telling you about haha

I have the fruits as well and I have a few steeping, not sure about it yet though

1 Like

Dammit I knew something was off on the name. Hmm ok crapola I’ll get the roots

I got Aurora FA also

2 Likes

Does this mean you diluted the MF flavors with VG and it’s now dubbed “mine”?

What’s aurora??? I never saw that one!?!

HEE HEE fraid I titled it that way yes so I can find it/ it is also public to make the diluted form…which is 2% in a 7 ml batch.

Sorry I know that’s the trouble w/ making the diluted forms, but it does matter to me bc I find MF BB almost intolerable undiluted.

1 Like

Aurora is this

http://flavourart.com/en/store/flavors/emotions/e-motions-aurora-flavor/

I got it at ECX oh it smells like heaven !
With its warm flavor and hints of sparkling spirit, Aurora by Flavour Art has hints of flowers and fruits. Sure to refresh you in the morning, or to enjoy as an all-day vape, Aurora by Flavor Art is also an excellent flavor for experimentation in your own unique DIY e-liquid recipe.

3 Likes

OOO making my excited i got all emotions line from fa coming next week !! Im close to putting a bounty on the mailman

1 Like

Is this similar smell/aroma than summer clouds?

Oh it smells so good ! I think I’ll pair it with FA’s watermelon.

@DarthVapor , Yes it is very similar to smelling like SC.

1 Like

I take it it’s new? Because I have dug through every site looking for ANYTHING I wanted and didn’t have, with no luck hehe

1 Like

Yes I believe it just popped up lately on ECX.

1 Like

Wow look at all these new ones!! Monsoon? Eclipse? grrrrr back to shopping I go!

Wait…these are juices? not flavorings?

1 Like

mine is a flavor I checked the Flavourart site it says flavoring ? 2-3%

http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavourart-usa/flavourart-floral-flavors/aurora-by-flavourart.html

I know it’s worded weird I looked on the Flavourart site and there is a line that is just flavoring. This one has no nic in it from ECX because it also says flavor even thou it also says e-liquid confusing anyhow it doesn’t give you a nicotine level to choose from just 10ml and its in the typical FA bottle.

1 Like

Yeah I was looking at the FA site you linked and saw it with nic? Then I saw juice so I was curious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So how good does it smell? Should I get a 10ml or 30?
Also, do you have FA apricot? I have all of them but FA’s. Wondering which is the “best”

Son of a !!! ECX has so many new ones?! I don’t want to buy them but I can’t stop myself!! HELP!

1 Like

Try the 10 ml first even thou I know you too well. :wink: mainly bc it does have a reminisce of SC and you barely use that. I don’t have FA Apricot I look at it always but never have tried it. PPl love it thou. I have Delosi’s apricot and it’s good to me.

BTW My taro card is just hitting that peak time of 15 days mmhhhsss yum !!

2 Likes

They also have FA chestnut. Is this new? I don’t remember seeing it before

1 Like