Everything Floral

Here ya go…

http://www.gourmet-food.com/NewProducts/ProductListSearchByPage.aspx?S=Saffron

1 Like

The Jacked Cactus is at least “Pearvana” good. I’m tasting it after a 10 day steep. Dripped about 2ml, posted, and mixed 120ml.

The Dragon Suckle may need to steep more, or be adjusted, but it ain’t bad.

Like I said, INW DF is NOT a must have, but it will change Jacked Cactus 4 sure, I would use less TPA.

Never seen it for sale, but it is on the list. I love southeast Asian fruits…I was way let down by Mangosteen (FA) tho.

2 Likes

Saffron goes well with sweet cream, nuts, and dried fruit IMO. Didnt know they had that. What flavor company is SC?

1 Like

The fruit DIY liquid that “shall not be named”! :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

I know what to do with it for cooking silly :wink: I meant what type of juice I want. I’m kicking myself though, because I could of just walked into the kitchen and made my own saffron base…too late

1 Like

Super Concentrates from BCV

http://www.bullcityvapor.com/super-concentrates/

2 Likes

I really didn’t know there was a bunch of different saffron teas until a few seconds ago! Figured, since you like the teas, you might get some ideas from the tea world. :thinking:

1 Like

No I appreciate it and I was only teasing :wink:

I’ll have to give it a lot of thought and come up with something unique :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a bottle of FA saffron…authentic bottle, straight from Italy, written in Italian…you figure something out to do with it, lemme in…

2 Likes

I’m glad you said that about Cap’s DF ( which is still My go to DF ) TFA would be my 2nd and FLV is a 3rd. I learned from @SthrnMixer to mix Cap’s with TFA to make it more realistic. This is a nice combo I may give @therabidweasel 's recipe with this combo. Also, now that you told me about INW’s DF being " grassy " i’m out ! I don’t like that accent on some of their flavors. So thank for saving me $. I am interested in the Nangka thou ??? What is it like ?

@therabidweasel I seen it’s a 40/60 I can’t do that much pg !!! I’ll have to make an adaption and do my best to not get too far off so I can truthfully rate your recipe. Btw I vaped all of my pearvana :frowning: time to make more.

1 Like

i’m considering making a DF base…with 4 different DF: Caps, TFA, FLV and SC…they each have a favorable aspect, so why not combine them? it would be a one time shot, i dont think i’d wanna keep perfecting it, that would drive me batty, but i could see me doing it, lol…the ratio would be the hard part…
Nangka…hmmm…well, first of all, its jackfruit, and i have never had jackfruit, so how do i describe it? lol…
its similar to pear, its sweet, its mild but very flavorfull…its definitely worth having/trying…
if you dont want to commit to a purchase, lemme know and i’ll send you an 8ml bottle from WL…it would be of no problem to me

1 Like

I’ll put it on my WL list no biggie thank you thou. Also, I agree if you perfect a mixture of DF defiantly make a base and then let me know lol. I did that with melons, bananas, and strawberries back when I liked 40/60 ratios I don’t use them know but it does help to have that perfect base. I actual love Alisa’s cream stone v1 it’s full and well rounded. She posted it.

oh and I do have FW’s jack fruit …it’s ok. Not great kinda like passion fruit ehh not great.

2 Likes

Yeah Amy, sorry about the 40/60…it seems I’m stuck there ATM. As for INW DF, yeah it’s grassy and just a bit funky like that, but it is similar to some of the DF I have eaten. I wanted that grass in essence in this mix to contrast against the jackfruit.

If you can’t find it fresh, you can usually get canned jackfruit in Asian markets. It is a lot like ripe cantaloupe with a much firmer texture. However, it has just a touch of durian funk. I’ve blown big money going in on those $80 fruits, but I like them. The TPA version is not bad at all. EVERYONE at work commented on my vape today. They all liked the smell.

I don’t know why this has to be said, but do whatever you want with my recipes. Sell them under another name, say you invented them. I just vape guys. I don’t crank tons of recipes, I find stuff I can suck down like a college beer bong. If they make you guys happy too, well that’s just karma points! Thanks for asking though!

I’m truly honored that you’d voluntarily make a second batch of my juice @Amy2! That’s about as high praise as I can get.

1 Like

Stop that I m just like you except I crank out mad recipes lol and vape the tar out of em’ as well. I don’t sell other ppl’s stuff , heck I only have sold my recipes in the past nothing lately.

I am confused as all get out atm, You said you put DF w/ jackfruit ? But in your recipe Jacked cactus there is no DF ? and btw I am pissed ( at myself ) bc I just spent 45$ this am buying FA flavors from ECX bc they have 20% off atm I could of thrown in some cherry blossom ugh … so I will put it on the WL list with the Nangka.

And yes pearvana is Great !!! and I hearted the jacked cactus for when I get the cherry blossom in !!

Flavourart20 code

2 Likes

You are not confused, I am apparently high. Sorry, I’m vaping the Dragon Suckle and I was confused. The recipe shown is correct. I’m going to go roll around in some like a dog now.

Ah, the selling comments, etc were to @Whiterose0818. Polite Kentucky gentleman asking permission to modify my recipe. Just wanted it to be known that variations are encouraged. I’m sure you guys can come up with stuff better than mine.

I just got my 110 flavor ECX order today and I’m going to be going up through this thread mixing 60ml batches of whatever I have ingredients to make.

1 Like

Well by all means adapt away at any of mine. I got to vaping the honeysuckle and honey last night and thought it should be sweeter but it was fine, especially since I didn’t want to take away from the true flavor of both of them having their own natural sweetness.

Ok gotcha on the comment ! makes sense now.

1 Like

I have the Nangka…interesting stuff! It is Jackfruit but there’s more in it than just JF. I have only tasted 1 mix with it so far and it’s great! I have it in my tank atm and I get almost a coke cola syrup on the exhale…still testing though

1 Like

Well that sound down right good to me. JF and cola mmmhhh ! Was it a highly concentrated flavor ?

1 Like

It could be the combo I have it in creating that effect? Jack-A-Nut is the recipe and I’m on my phone, so I can’t link it.
The flavoring itself resembles nothing short of motor oil…seriously haha, it also smells a little like Guinness to me? Doesn’t taste that way though. I have been playing around with it around 2% i just started getting into the nangka recipes, so I’ll know more in a couple hours =-)

The ONLY thing I enjoy at work (especially these overnighters) is I can bring all my tanks and sample my testers as I go!

1 Like