Everything Floral

I have all of those flavors lol gonna have to mix that one up and out it in the steep cabinet For a while

2 Likes

Okay, I am stuck on floral flavor notes.
New to floral mixes mind you.
What is good?
I have tried and love:
CAP Hibiscus
TFA Cherry Blossom
TFA Honeysuckle

Hated TFA Hibiscus, who ever did that one messed up terribly. Cat pissed in a bottle and had it warmed up. Blechhhhhh.

So if any if you can point me in the direction of some good floral notes please let me know. This is a strange but interesting path I am about to journey on. As Hunter S. Thompson said, ā€œBuy the ticket, take the ride!!!ā€

Iv had something called maracuja (maypop). its passion flower. Its pretty great. But I donā€™t know if you can get this outside Denmark.

There is a thread called everything floral. Check it
Out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes please do take the ride ! Hereā€™s the thread @Chrispdx spoke of. Tons of info for you. Welcome to the garden club hahah jk but yes welcome.

The floral is the flower side the flora is the plant side of our discussion.

Everything Floral

3 Likes

I canā€™t do them. Itā€™s like vaping perfume to me.

Hereā€™s another one to add to the thread here.

Blackberry Elderflower Pink Lemonade

Ingredient %
Blackberry (MF) 1
Champagne (TPA) 2
Natural Elderflower (Amoretti) 2.85
Pink Lemonade (CAP) 4
Raspberry (INAWERA) 0.4
strawberry stone ( Amy) 1.65

Flavor total: 11.91%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I canā€™t say enough good things about Amorettiā€™s Elderflower it so simply good has this jammy black / blue berry like aroma that is embodied in a white light floral that isnā€™t overly floral but it yet it is. I donā€™t get too much lemon nor grass as google describes it as this so not to worry. More Elderflower cordial w/ a syrup likeness.

And just for fun I love the sound of this dish
The floral elderflower with the earthy lovage and zingy apple is a perfect foil for the oily fish and works well with salmon and even smoked duck. ( Iā€™ll skip the duck but Iā€™d try the salmon :wink: )

Read more at: http://www.farminglife.com/farming-news/scent-of-elderflowers-provide-the-true-essence-of-early-summer-1-6124329

1 Like

MF is having a spring Floral sale !

Spring is in the air!
Donā€™t miss our spring sales event!
Prices for the products below are automatically discounted.

EXCLUSIVELY for our email customers use code SPRING17
for an additional 13% off of your entire order!

www.medicineflower.com

So I am taking things slow as I have started mixing flavors again. I am doing single flavor tests with all my flavors trying to get a feel for them and seeing what works well with whatā€¦ So most things that I see posted are fruits and deserts and an occasional coffeeā€¦ I am looking for other inspiration. I do like my fruits and sweet vapes but I am looking for something else. The sugary vapes get old after while. sometimes I donā€™t want something sweet, I want something interesting and tastyā€¦ maybe bold and savory or something like thatā€¦ I hear some people mention floral vapesā€¦ I am interested in learning more about thatā€¦ any other type of flavors? good vendors to look at? I have only purchased flavors from OSDIY and Wizard Labs so still not got my toes completely wet in flavors. I vaped my base (all VG just for the sweetness with DI water to thin it a bit) for about 10 months so newly back into flavors in the last 2 monthsā€¦ all ideas and suggestions are welcome! and thanks in advancedā€¦ also gonna tag @therabidweasel as he seems to be a floral kind of guy and proud lol

1 Like

I make this one for a mate of mine who is not a sweet fruit fan (but does like fruit) - he vapes this by the bucket load

by @Beaufort_Batches Brilliant recipe,

Snake Oil Dr. Stanley Clark

Ingredient %
Absinthe (TPA) 1.75
Anise (FA) 4
Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA) 1.75
Lemon Sicily (FA) 2
Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA) 1.75
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 3
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 1
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 1

Flavor total: 16.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Just on a quick search of floral here is the best result

Search bar is your friend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

guess I need to stop being lazy lol I do want more than just the florals thatā€™s why I went ahead a made this post lol thanks for the info!

1 Like

We started that thread as a flora thread, but itā€™s a bit more than that. Teas and anything non-fruit based. It has been a while since my sista @Amy2 and I have contributed to it, but you may find something in there :wink:

4 Likes

yes yes I am reading it now and my wish list of flavors is growing way too long lolā€¦I want to just mix mix mix and make these amazing mixes but I am trying very hard to be patient and do things right this time and it is a bit frustrating lol Thanks!

4 Likes

Well hit me up if you have any questions! @Amy2, @therabidweasel and I, all collaborate on these types of things :wink:

5 Likes

you may regret that invitation when your inbox starts overflowing lol :wink: I will try to behave though lolā€¦ I do have one question you can help me withā€¦ any good vendors for these more obscure flavors? OSDIY doesnā€™t seem to have these and they have been a new fav for me since I just recently started back into flavorsā€¦ havnt checked out wizard labs yet those are the only two places I have ever ordered flavors fromā€¦ my Fiance is going to kill me after my next flavor order lol we have a wedding to pay for in June lol

2 Likes

Feel free we love to talk crazy flavor combinationsā€¦get you some Taro TFA / FE I donā€™t care which one you go for theyā€™re both the same profile not saying theyā€™re the extact same but both are very true to the flavor.

Looking at things that arenā€™t sweet think of great additives to things like coconut it can lend a sweet or a unsweet note depending on whoā€™s you use. Sweet coconut or Capellaā€™s coconut both sweet but Coconut Fa more meaty and coconut milk LB both coconut without sweetness creates creaminess an additional layer.

Lemongrass FLV not a sweet flavor but can be influenced that a wayā€¦comes off somewhat savory with a bit of flora ( plant ) like " grass- like " just a note doesnā€™t mean it taste like the green stuff in the yard :wink: just want to start jogging your taste buds for the taste youā€™ll preceive the brain needs to know what itā€™s tasting so it can translate and identify w/ this profile.

Tobaccos yesā€¦ these are helpful in well rounded low backnotes really boost flavor extremely well. Soho FA fanastic especially at low % but I can vape it all on itā€™s own.

Glad to have someone interested in Flora and Florals welcome to da club :wink:

Edit : get Ylang Ylang too !!! Nice intro to floral

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a few savory recipes I have posted currently

2 Likes

Oh I have taro I am afraid it is not for me (maybe I just havent found the right combo / %) but it is like a vaped potato in everything I tried it with.

1 Like

I normally use Bull city for most of mine. I also use wizard labs, only because I can drive to pickup my order. I just like the guys at BCV and have never had issues.

When it comes to Inawera flavors, I usually buy a bulk order direct from Poland, yet this isnā€™t necessary

1 Like