Everything Floral

ahahaha well you can’t vape it too soon that’s for sure. U need to try @DarthVapor 's recipe ! and leave it alone for a month !

2 Likes

Some people get that, all depends on the mix and palette. Taro is a steeper flavor and if I try any of my mixes too early, I can get that taste. The Taro Card and others I have posted seem to come out good…
Different strokes and all :wink:

1 Like

What she^^ said, haha

2 Likes

Plus one on Taro Card. It’s late, more soon. Hit that, it kills SnV. Vaped 30ml overnight…it steeps, slower than I can vape anyway. You may not like earthy, if so stay away from black tea tpa.

A really great weird flavor Cherimoya YC INW. Jasmine FA goes well in everything.

3 Likes

Ya I mixed that one up I also mixed the same recipe with bilbery shisha (inw) and another with raspberry (inw) still have them in the steep cupboard so I will have to go back and check them again I think.

Cheers @DarthVapor

5 Likes

lol I’m in old flat foot Illinois lol no good places driving distance for me… guess its time to revive my wizard labs account lol… Do you and @Amy2 swear by glass bottles or use plastic? I havnt invested in a UC yet so I am currently stocking up on plastic… I have to do more justifying before I can spend a bunch more money… I need to work on a few recipes that the lady of the house will love to get her on board lol. She currently loves a single flavor pineapple I mix for her and that’s her ADV (10% Cap golden Pineapple)… happy wife… you know the saying lol

4 Likes

I am all glass now. When I first started out, I would use plastic for all my testers and then I would use large glass for my “ADV” juices. Now I use all glass and I swear the juice is better than it is in plastic… it could all be in my head though haha

3 Likes

which one is the SnV?

…and I moved FROM IL to FL about 4 years ago… but yeah, shipping may be the cheaper route for you :wink:

1 Like

I’m so jealous! maybe in another 15 years when my baby girl graduates high school (shes 2 and a half lol) and the grandparents wont throw a fit when we move 16 hours away lol

2 Likes

Glass is best but I use plastic too depends on what clean at the moment…But for steepers that are ADVs use glass it is truely better. Your choice on USC I use a Magnetic Mixer nowadays but I got a great deal on one off ebay they can get pricey you need to shop around or just go w/ the USC for now and if it really turns into a hobby pick up a mag mixer.

1 Like

INDEED!! This has been my go-to flavor for a while now! Works like a dream with custards too. I feel like an ass “promoting” my own shit, buuuuuut my Cherilada mix is one of my favorite cherimoya mixes and the lovely @Josephine_van_Rijn has a great, simple mix, that is the perfect introduction to this flavor!

6 Likes

I cant even pronounce half of these names lmao!! But I am all for trying new things… @Amy2 I have been vaping for almost 5 years now… just got into the DIY thing a little over a year ago and I did the double whammy and started build my own coils and mixing my liquids, got frustrated with the mixing because nothing tasted like I imagined in my head and the lady and I just vaped base for almost a year… she was bored with it even though we were saving a ton of money and she made a comment about maybe I should try flavors again, well that was my green light. Purchased my scale the next day… so yes this will be and is a take over hobby right above gun and books (though the guns are way too expensive for me to have a huge collection… and ammo… OMG) anyway not gonna get on that subject lol

3 Likes

Totally Love your cherimoya mixes mmhhh !!! I’ve yet to master too many myself mainly use it as a mixer it is some kinda good thou !

3 Likes

It’s the only inw flavor that takes a ridiculous amount to get it there! 5% MINIMUM, but usually around 8%…which is ludicrous for Inawera!? I constantly go back n’ forth between the first Cherilada and the remix… Tasty stuff!! and thank you!! I didn’t know you liked them…or did I? hehe

3 Likes

And I think that’s where I draw the line bc I only have until 15 % to get my flavor in the way I want it and if it take 5% or 8% of only 1 flavor then I have to move into Vg based flavors to help support and align the recipe d/t my pg sensitivity…I get short changed when I have to use a weaker flavor…does that make sense…

1 Like

well I have a little more research to do and a shopping list to create lol its getting late and I have to work in the morning grrr… we can keep this discussion rolling on along but 5am comes early and the lady of the house has already turned in with a joking comment that I am cheating on her with the forum lol… @DarthVapor @Amy2 @therabidweasel I look forward to talking to you all and trying out some of these recipes. I will have an order in by end of week and mixing by next weekend lol so thanks a lot for all the info and we shall chat later… and thanks to everyone else who has already and will contribute to my learning here on ELR you guys/gals are awesome!

3 Likes

You & me both I just got a similar comment hahaha I need to get some sleep but if someone wakes me up at 5 am imma kick they arse !

Yes I am excited to continue this convo just will have to be at a later date !

2 Likes

Just don’t forget those coupon codes! Especially on big ones!! Tell your wife it isn’t cheating until someone PMs you :wink:

3 Likes

I could never really get into this one or their blueberry, which I think are very similar, or at least in the funky taste I get from them. Taro is an interesting flavor, that I find grows on you. The first time I vaped it, I was on the fence, but it grew on me and fast. Love/hate type of flavor