Everything Floral

Ya I havn’t really enjoyed the bilberry it is sort of like ribena drink - i am thinking a bit of lemon and some blackberry would make it better but I havent had the time to play with it much yet.

1 Like

Yeah, it isn’t the type of BB profile for anything creamy, or at least in my opinion. I never really put anymore effort into making it work, especially since I have so many other ones I use on a regular. I should jump at that challenge though :slight_smile:

Hehehe now you have me thinkiing maybe a taffy base (rf) or some champagne for a cocktail type drink would work

1 Like

So anyone use summer clouds? I have a 10% single flavor mix I made and its been sitting for maybe 2 weeks… Seems extra strong and perfumey tasting?

1 Like

DON’T DO IT>>>>>> I did the same rookie mistake when I first started Summer Clouds Single flavor at 10% I actually started to type out this last night LOL omg then I come on here today and see it , that is hilarious.

It is a very strong flavor…you’ll learn that you really only want it in a recipe around 0.50-0.75% and that’s after you’ve become accustomed to it.

Bright citrus slight grapefruit meets peach with a hint of liquid amber maybe…still unconfirmed but that is kinda what I get from it. It’s nice in small measures :sunny:

5 Likes

Lol ok so I can dump it or dilute it lol what do you recommend single flavor?

1 Like

Just got my fasttech order fromright before Christmas… Ready to mix a couple bottles of something lol and play with my new mod

3 Likes

I’d dump it but if you’d like to cough give it a vape…your lady of the house may be looking to see whose wearing perfume in the house… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is it any good as a single flavor? Recommended percentage? I don’t think I have anything that will pare with it at the moment lol check out my public stash I finally got it updated today while I was at work lol

Can you link your stash ?

I like to pair it with mango

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/89275

1 Like

A bunch of random stuff lol I do like some fruits and stuff but I am trying to expand lol I wrote down a big list of flavors from last night convo and I will probably order a bunch of them tonight… What stand alone percent do you recommend for summer clouds?

I like Marshmallow around 1.5 %

Mango and summer clouds around 0.5% each

Since you don’t have mango you could try Pineapple TFA around 1-2% with summer clouds around 0.25% to start out and get a feel for it then if you like it increase it to 0.5%

Single flavor I’d imagine around 1.50% seriously to me it’s strong…it has a rose like scent at the end of it too.

1 Like

Marshmallow with summer clouds? No mango yet but will be in the cart tonight… My friend Katie at work drinks hot tea all the time… She recently purchased this Lipton brand peach mango tea and man it smells so yummy I want to replicate it I even got a tea bag from her so I could try it out

1 Like

Shake and vape summer clouds with pineapple?

1 Like

Tbo it’s going to be a little rough if you do SnV it , it will get softer in about 5 days but w/ the marshmallow and a little pineapple it’ll be nice and sweet.

1 Like

Sounds good I’m gonna cook dinner for my babies then probably mix up a batch to try out soon

1 Like

@Amy2 @DarthVapor @therabidweasel do you guys use a lot of those warning flavors? Like is there a big difference between the v1 custard with the naughty stuff in it and the v2 without… And what about other flavors? Is it really that bad?? My soon to Be wife really worries about that even though she has no idea which flavors I use half the time Lol she keeps talking about popcorn lung

1 Like

The thing is , I can’t tell you 0.25% in a mix is guna be a great mix for you but it’s the lowest point to start at and you can always increase…it’s harder to decrease flavor but it can be done by increasing the batch size. The point of it is so you can try it and see how you like it. It isn’t a popular flavor but I really like it a lot. I’ll be eagerly waiting to see what you think of it !!!

It’s great w/ peaches as well but I’d rather you leave them out right now so you can not cover up the grapefruit like citrus thats in there and it seems like there might be a peach there too very deep flavor !

2 Likes

Not saying good bad either way and there is a lot of conficting information out there .

3 Likes