Everything Floral

Gonna eat dinner then work on my flavor shopping list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you know what tractor people use VG/PG for is it spraying or something?

I think they use it w/ something to do w/ horses , I’m not a horse person but something to protect their feed or something like that. Not 100% sure.

EDIT: NOT 4 HORSES >>>>> CATTLE

1 Like

Cool I’ve got some horse care places to check out around here. Might save me the long drive to the big smoke. Or delivery times. Muchos gracias.

1 Like

It’s used for a variety of things but one of the interesting things it’s used for, is shit!! Lol. They use it to make a spray to cover feces/stench. I’m not sure what all goes into the poo spray, but I do know the reason they use VG, is it helps the water and oil emulsify and increases the “oil” barrier on the water’s surface.
Other applications is as a “lotion” of sorts. It also makes other lotions more moisturizing and In addition, it is hypoallergenic and water soluble, making it a great lubricant as well (I know what you pervs are thinking)

Have you ever seen how a farmer checks the cow’s stomachs? Here’s a hint, they don’t go through the mouths :wink:

4 Likes

Man it takes a long time to type in all these flavors lol ecig express seems to have them all so far… and I keep chugging along

Guess it’s cattle not horses

3 Likes

@Amy2 @DarthVapor what are the main florals to get? my shopping cart is getting a bit out of hand lol I have to get some other flavors to try a few recipes for the lady… shes a chocolate fan… I have yland yland in the cart, jasmine , was thinking about some soho and ry4 as I can get with a good tobacco vape too… lemongrasss? there are a few others but I don’t think I can get the whole list right now…

1 Like

Depends on where your shopping. You could always just get the FA ones and later on get Lemongrass FLV.

FA
Bergamot
Lavender
Rose
Hypnotic myst *** not technically a floral but blends well very intriguing flavor
Oba Oba *** again intriguing flavor that blends well w/ others tobaccos included
Oakwood
Zen Gardens
Coconut ( this isn’t really an overly sweet one)

just a few ideas since you said you got Ylang Ylang , jasmine already in the cart.

Chocolate FA & Cocoa FA for your lady also Chocolate Cream INW

2 Likes

Shopping at ecigexpress… Getting cactus too… What brand mango do you recommend?

1 Like

FLV if they have it ! I also have revisited mango TFA it’s ok not as bad as I once thought it was…funny how that happens. Mango FA is very astrigent and kinda off putting…but tastes are different and if you like sticking w/ FA I understand it’s just not one of the sweeter ones…same goes for their pineapple not a sweet one at all.

golden pineapple cap has been my go to… they do have flavorah mango

1 Like

my mistake they don’t have flavorah but they have the others including INW?

I am not crazy about mango INW for some reason it’s too floral when it should be sweet. You may like it. I like mango to be juicy and sweet that ain’t it from INW nor FA more tart and boozy like n not in a good way.

well then its commin out of the cart lol jeeze I’m over 100 and I only got the 10ml sizes but I have like 40 flavors in my cart

1 Like

I buy 10ml sizes until I know I like a flavor then I step until 30mls. I try to not buy very large bottles since I basically mix for myself. I want to keep my flavor’s fresh.

1 Like

ORDER is in

2 Likes

@Amy2 you ever try cap sweet mango? Big difference between cap golden pineapple and tfa?

I haven’t used TFA Pineapple that I know of. I got hooked on LA’s Pineapple long ago and have recently gotten INW’s Pineapple and it’s really good too but I noticed it faded some.

Never tried Sweet Mango by Cap’s thou sorry if it turns out to be a nice one let me know. Looks like it gets mixed reviews http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/6241

1 Like

OSDIY got blue raspberry slush back in stock and I like it as a stand alone even though it’s sweet lol I still like sweet stuff just wasn’t to expand lol anyway using it as a platform to sneak in a couple more flavors… Any must have suggestions?

1 Like