Everything Floral

All your missing is Kiwi (FA) for one of my favorite ADVs. Light with just a touch of sweet.

1 Like

Well Crap I have a few more flavors on the way and kiwi isnā€™t one of themā€¦ Archiving this for the next order though!

1 Like

So @Amy2 @DarthVapor and any one else who wants to respondā€¦ So I plan to do some mixing tonight and I have a Crap ton of new and untested flavorsā€¦ I really want to make some of these yummy looking recipes I have been saving and want to try but I have not single flavor tested most of the flavors yetā€¦ Do you all really think I need to do that first??

You could take short cut and fingertest it or mix a drop or two with water to get the feel of it, and mix small batches singel flavors simultaneously with the other mixing for later.

1 Like

While I do feel testing a flavor out is important you can always make a proven recipes of others to try out as well. To know for yourself on how a flavor tastes and what % youā€™d feel youā€™d like it going about a Single flavor would be beneficial. Hope this helps and have fun mixing and by all means just as @anon60225325 has suggested toss a shot or two in a glass of water and it should give you enough of a grasp on the flavor !

3 Likes

I have to make a couple of these recipes lol I canā€™t stand it any longer lol thank you both! @anon60225325 and @Amy2ā€¦ Iā€™m going to try the ylang yylang single flavor though it sounds interesting

1 Like

Alright Gang!! It is Mixing Day!! (life happened yesterday lol couldnā€™t get any mixing in on Thurs or Fri but now it is time!!)ā€¦ So yes some florals are happening todayā€¦ I need to do some single flavor mixes but I am also going to try some of these wonderful recipes that you all have been so kind to suggestā€¦ So Single flavors today will beā€¦
Ylang ylang - 1%??
Oba Oba - 7%
Forest Fruit - 8%
CrĆØme Brulee - 3% - I hear this is super popular just like this
Vienna Cream - 2%
Lemon Grass - 2.5%

Recipes I plan to make are theseā€¦

For the Mrs.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/879842/Cuprian:%20Mint%20Chocolate%20Chip%20Ice%20Cream
for the Mrs.

also for the Mrsā€¦ Have to keep her happy so I can keep mixing lol
I might tweak this one for me Iā€™m not a big chocolate fan but I love peanut butter!

Now on to the mixes for me :smile:

found this one of your @DarthVapor looks good and I have all the flavors

not a floral but I love nuts lol so this is on the listā€¦ wow I have strayed from the original intent of this thread :slight_smile: hope you all donā€™t mind!! @Alisa this looks awesome I will let you know what I think!

@Amy2 of course I want to try some of your recipes too!! it seems that after all of my shopping I still donā€™t have all the ingrediants to make any of your recipes!!! how in the world did that happen?? you do have some pretty complex mixes going on! one day maybe 10 years from now I should be on your level :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Have fun mixing, may I make 1 suggestionā€¦ Lemon Grass FLV you may want to try it at 1% and then see if you want to increase it but it gets the job done at 1% SA for me.

Quite a bold flavor. If you have time and you have your flavors loaded into your stash jot your notes down on ELR for itā€™s flavor that away you can remember what you felt about each one and at what % did you try out at for a SA.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I had intentions of taking notes in my calculator I use ejuicecalc on my computerā€¦ maybe it is a good idea to copy them over into ELR might as well share the wealth!!

1 Like

@Jayrell I forgot to ask if you had Lovage on your list by FLV ? Did we talk about this one yet ? Not sure if youā€™re familiar w/ it. Hereā€™s a wiki

It gives a vegetal note it is compared to celery often but not nearly as boring as celery haha
It can help lower sweetness and lends an earthy hue w/o taking over at 1 drop per 10-15mls it is a great buffer for bright spicy flavors like Cardamom , bergamot , Nutmeg. I have found it works well for Tobaccos that are very strong in spices like pipe tobacco. On your quest you may look into tobaccos and possibly Lovage.

Iā€™ll leave you w/ a wonderful savory recipe that I love or should I say I lovage :wink:

1 Like

That is a new one, sounds interesting hmmm and the next flavor order has increased again lolā€¦ I probably wont be safe to buy more flavors for another month lol but almost have the Mrs. talked into a couple more tanks she loves that mint choc chip ice cream I made yesterday but its not a ADV and now she wants to be able to switch up flavors on the go lol
I am in the process of rewicking one of my RDAā€™s so I can try this Oba Oba I made yesterday it smells so yum!!

1 Like

I know you have to pace yourself itā€™s hard too. I hope you like Oba Oba I love to vape it SA. At least youā€™ll know when your using it in a recipe what flavors it will give off. Iā€™d like to hear what you think about it. Donā€™t read what ppl have said try to vape it and then read and see if you are on the same linesā€¦I am always intrigued on how ppl perceive it. It is mystical hahaha It also changes as it steeps so what it taste like now a few days later pick it back up and taste it all over again itā€™s a little different.

Does it go well with coffee? my pot just finished brewing and Iā€™m sitting in front of the fireplace and its quiet :slight_smile: kids are at the inlaws and the Mrs is still sleep lol my morning quiet time I treasure these moments

1 Like

Idk really it is a very mild hard to pin down taste very light but refreshingā€¦coffee may tarnish your taste budsā€¦ Ah quiet time in the morning is the best !

ok so holding off on the first sipsā€¦ I have to get this cotton broke in a bitā€¦ Grr the only thing I dislike about organic cottonā€¦ But I have never used anything else and I probably have a 10 year supply of organic cotton pads lol

ok so my set up is a single coil standard build. 6 wraps of 26gaug Kanthal 0.67 ohm in my Magma RDA. First impressionsā€¦ the first drag (still might have a bit of cotton taste going) it was almost a vanilla feel to it on the inhaleā€¦ it is a very light kind of airy flavorā€¦ interesting for sure not unpleasant at allā€¦ I cant put my finger on what else Iā€™m tasting or how to describe itā€¦ I need to go back in this thread and find that tasting notes link to help me find more words to describe this lol so far I do like it though!

1 Like

oh wow letting it sit while I was typing it has already changedā€¦ not as light, there is a predominate flavor that is kind of in your face and pleasing and then there is a subtle undertone I cant put my finger onā€¦ gonna play with the wattage a bit now

1 Like

Youā€™ve official met Oba Oba :smile: that is what most ppl say itā€™s pleasantā€¦they canā€™t describe what the underlying notes are.

To me I get a faint cream soda w/ a slight citrus marshmallow like fuff

oh yea!! this is good it gets better yetā€¦ yes I can kind of taste that light light citrusy taste and creamā€¦ oh man I donā€™t think I made enough of it this 10mls wont make it through the day lol

Ylang Ylang I made at 1.5% but that needs to steep a few days right? I didnā€™t get much of a scent from it (plus the flavor bottle was covered in lime Tahiti cold pressed when I received it)ā€¦

I need a nice creamy morning vape with my coffee (which I drink black now because all that cream and sugar I used to put it in messes with my tummy) have you ever had INW CrĆØme Brulee SA?

1 Like