Everything Floral

Agreed! Hibiscus is really fun, and a good gateway to try out florals.

1 Like

I very much agree on TFA honeysuckle and cherry blossom. I must be the only one that likes TFA black tea, it just needs a 4month or longer steep. I also think TFA green tea is the best tea of those mentioned. FW is a good straightforward tea, itā€™sjust very weak. I have a few more i havenā€™t mixed.

Also, as SnV FA 7 Leaves ultimate is quite floral for about 2 weeks. I have Amoretti prickly Pear Cactus blossom and Egyptian jasmine that I havenā€™t mixed yet, but Iā€™m all about florals. I agree with not mixing too many in general, but this one is killer to m

FA Fig is pretty floral too.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a batch of TFA Black tea steeping, at 2 months in it still tastes like dirt to me. Itā€™s not taking up space so Iā€™ll come back to it again probably. I have quite a few other florals I wasnā€™t able to get to in the OP, but I wanted to cover the basics and the most visible and already popular flavors. This makes florals sort of more approachable for people who havenā€™ tried them before.

3 Likes

Very cool. Just adding my (too) quick thoughts. There is a @DarthVapor and @Amy2 thread on here about flora(ls) too that I should link to, but soooooo, sooooā€¦lazy. and on phone.

2 Likes

Speaking of Cherry Blossom, i have some Cherry Blossom Tea from LB that i couldnt vape because it was too floral. One of you may want to give that a try.

I saw this before. I had planned on posting these notes there, just a little truncated for convenience. I may still once I can manage to be at a computer for more than a half hour before bed.

I still have like a 50 or 60 flavor backlog for testingnI havenā€™t had time to get to, but Iā€™ll definitely add it to the list. I havenā€™t forgotten your Amoretti stuff, but I canā€™t seem to get time off to get in to the post office during business hours. I hate summer.

2 Likes

Oh, id forgotten all about it. When ever you have the time bud, no rush and no biggie if you dont find the time. I have a couple hundred flavors that i havent worked with yet.

I nabbed their Elderberry Blossom, which was pretty decent. Their Cherry Blossom was a little disappointing though.

1 Like

Hey I wanted to say it is Natural Elderberry Water soluble flavor # 1079 I am in love with this one man oh man is it good. I know you like cherry blossom TFA so Iā€™d imagine youā€™d fall in love w/ this one as well !

Any tips on a citrus blossom concentrate thatā€™s PG-free and water soluble? I almost bought it from LA, but the flavor stash told me not to vape it!

Also, on the floral tip, I just posted a rose/watermelon RF recipe in the Summer Vapes 2017 and the RF recipe threads. I like it a lot. Cheers, yā€™all!

1 Like

Link link link? Watermellon? I posted one there but I think I missed your post.

1 Like

http://tjek.nu/r/cbn2

Hope you like it! Can you drop a link for yours here, too?

1 Like