Everything Floral

Awesome! Thanks @Amy2! I don’t know how to merge threads though? Besides linking in a comment-

I really want to make this today because I have had all these chocolates, especially the white, for months and I havent done anything with them!
I don’t have that strawberry though but I have a crap load of others! Whats that one comparable to? I have FLV, Caps sweet, TFA ripe & Organic, MBV straw, INW wild and I think thats it?

1 Like

Its on the lines of sweet sb cap’s, that’ll do just fine. I don’t do much with white chocolate either nor cherry blossom I just wanted to hook tbt127 up w/ a few recipes to get a grip on how cherry blossom can be good !

The chocolate donut one needs a few more days to tone down but it’s good too prob a lil high on the cherry blossom i’d go around 3-3.30 somewhere in there next time.

And you sound like me I just bought all the strawberries under the :sunny:

1 Like

I haven’t done that much with C blossom either but I like it for the cherry flavor it has-
So should I still stick with 4 on the caps sweet sb? or do you think 3 would be better?
Sadly I do not have donut or much of any bakery items in my stash…I only have waffle,Crunch(tfa & FLV) blue muffin and the cinn crunch…I would love to try that 2nd one and wondering how waffle would be in replace of the donut? I never used it but maybe @ 2%? Screw it I’m gonna try it, at least I’ll know what to expect from the waffle-

Damn straight! One of my favorite flavors!! I have 8oz of organic that I will never use in my life time but its great! Similar to the ripe just stronger

I have found that TPA white chocolate can mute a mix fast i needed to down it to 2% or 2.5 max completely muted all sorts of berries.

1 Like

Well shit…lol I just made 4 different juices with it because I have yet to use it (months later) but they were all at 3%-4% guess I’ll find out :slight_smile:

I was surprised is muted 8 % of tpa sweet raspberry i gave up on it hehe

1 Like

The very first time I used it I think it was too high but I remember getting a peppery taste from it? I know that sounds weird but I think I did

So @Amy2 @JoJo I have some Rose, Lavender, Violet, Jasmine and sweet woodruff coming to add to my collection :smile:Pretty excited about that! It’s not flora but I added oakwood (to hit free shipping) so I’m interested to try that! I think I saw @Shaner had some recipes with it?

Also some Taro but not a lot of info about this one…

2 Likes

Hey man you should realy try out some honeydew if you have some with the jasmine trust me.

1 Like

I do :slight_smile: also flavorah’s wild melon which I just got and is fantastic, thanks for the tip!

1 Like

YAY ! I am happy for ya ! Here is some pairing ideas of Floras and the Like :smile:

Look at the inspired one ,maybe ylang in there for the lilly of the valley. They also call ylang ylang poor mans jasmine. I believe it grows in the Phillipines.

That relaxation one ,I wonder if you could sub out sandlewood and put in your oakwood. I see oakwood being an aged barrel effect, idk i havent used it. But in the terms of Kentucky Bourbon you could cut that way down and use the oakwood there. I would imagine it would need some Open to air time for sure and then plenty frothing/ mixing to aerate.

1 Like

Took your suggestion and on the second day I’m liking where it’s headed, thanks man!
It will probably need some small tweaks after a good steep but so far so good-

Morning Dew

Ingredient %
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 0.8
Honeydew (TPA) 1.4
Jasmine (FA) 2.6
Orange Mandarin (TPA) 2.5
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 9.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! I'm REALLY loving this Jasmine-Melon the more I vape, thanks a lot for the suggestion @Ohm_IGod! I have about 75 juices currently steeping with all the new flavors, I will post if anything turns out like I hope it does! ;)
2 Likes

Also played around with Lavender- Nothing too complex yet as I wanted to test it first and keep it simple…

Peach Lavandula

Ingredient %
Catalan Cream (FA) 2
Lavender (FA) 2
Peach (INAWERA) 2
Sweet Cream 1
White Peach (FA) 1
Yellow Peach (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 9.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Same as the rose…

Nana's Rose Cookies

Ingredient %
Cookie (FA) 1.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Rose (FA) 3
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 1.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 2

Flavor total: 12%

And if I may toot my own horn, this is pretty f@#$ing good! @Amy2 if you’re on the fence still, I would at the very least pick up some of this rose!!

2 Likes

I played around with Taro and wow this stuff is TRICKY! It seems to go really good with creams though and I’m loving this recipe so far!

The Taro Card

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Shisha Strawberry (INAWERA) 1.2
Taro (TPA) 2
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 2
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 11.2%

2 Likes

Ooh when I’m off again imma make this one ! Also I have been on the fence about the rose. Looks like I’ll buy some :wink:

1 Like

The taro one? I didn’t know you had taro! That was my first recipe with it and I’m not sure what else to do with it yet lol

1 Like

Yeah I saw a few Ice cream recipes, I was trying something slightly different with this one-
I did make an Ice cream one though. Not sure why so many hate on taro

I have been looking into this and came upon some taro cupcakes with cheese icing sounds pretty good.

1 Like

Do you use it?