Everything Floral

Actualy not yet but at works we use a bunch of floras and strange stuff but i have not ventured into them yet personnaly

1 Like

Theyā€™re fun to play with! Out of context they sound strangeā€¦like I would never think to smoke/vape flowers but they always turn juices into something unique-
Like the rose cookies I posted, no taste of rose what so ever but it gives it a uniqueness thatā€™s amazing! If I would stop drinking the shit and let it steep then I could report on what it does after a few weeks :wink:

I have about 75 recipes with all my new flavorings and I just want to post them all now!! Haha but sadly I have to wait to taste them all firstā€¦

1 Like

Yeah you have been quite active i see you post every day now a days thats awesome. I been working on holiday vapes for the past month maybe after that ill get into flora. But for now its spices mints and fruit cakes !!

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m slowly voyaging out into bakery types, even though that was never my thing. The FA cookie wasnā€™t what I thought it would be, which is a good thing, so Iā€™ll be using that as my stepping stone into more bakery items-
I was never a menthol/mint guy but I need to try a few more that arenā€™t full on ā€œmentholā€ flavorsā€¦a true mint or spearmint is my next thing. I have yet to use the FLV spearmint but Iā€™ll give er a try!

hehe fruit cakeā€¦

1 Like

Yea I have ECX brand. I thought we talked about this lol. It is strong only like 1-2% and it can overpower quickly ( the brand I have anyhow) the bottle just says ECX taro.

I only have made a few bakeries with it. A sugar cookie and a few fruity vapes.
And I recently did an ice cream with taro I think itā€™s steeping still.

1 Like

Shit we totally did, Iā€™m sorry. Damn work has fried my memory but now I remember that convo.
Im liking this one more and more and the shisha is almost nonexistent on that tail end and I havent even steeped it yet

1 Like

hee hee Iā€™ve been working myself silly too ! I am Fianlly off errhh just finished my 72 hours in the last 9 days, only had 2 off in the middle which was rough to do anything.

Seems like taro is super rich with body as well as flavor. Iā€™ve made a handful only since i got it last year. I used it at 0.5-2% and mostly on ice creams and bakery types but I did pair it with fruits and it was very good as well. It has a certain creaminess as well kinda in a way takes on a sense of the Italian cream I use by hangsen that one you pretty much said spot on for mascarpone which it certainly is drier cheesier but not necessarily cream cheese cream well the taro has somewhat acted like that one imo.

I also seem to remember my Filopina girlfriends making Taro muffins and they were fabulous, but of course Filopino food is quite exquisite and can be bizarre. :wink:

You know what @DarthVapor my taro is by Flavors express but I do think this is still ECX brand, I just made the Taro card !!

1 Like

I wonder if I can plug in Summer Clouds in the place of the rose (until I buy some lol ) since I detect some Rose hews in it ??? I have been putting Summer clouds in alot more recently trying to pull it out of itā€™s funk such a bad rep for a nice flavor ā€¦but to each their own :smile:

1 Like

You know I havenā€™t even used summer clouds since
I bought it, so I donā€™t really know? Worth a try I suppose?
I really need to go back to it, because I want to create something with all these misfitsā€¦
Zen Gardensā€¦thereā€™s a stumperā€¦

You NEED rose though! And jasmineā€¦lavenderā€¦andā€¦haha

1 Like

I also havent done anything with Sweet woodruff eitherā€¦ Iā€™m thinking that is going to be the one Iā€™m going to have the biggest issue with

1 Like

I just tried my They all canā€™t be zingers :wink: ( primus song ) anyway Itā€™s is Citrus cananga minus the ylang and plug in Summer clouds at 1.85 % dang it boi itā€™s gooood ! Of course you did the leg work lol :wink:

But I let it steep for 2 weeks .

They can't all be zingers ;)

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 5
Blood Orange (MBV) 0.5
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1
Orange Cream (TPA) 5
Summer Clouds (FA) 1.86
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2.1

Flavor total: 15.46%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Itā€™s still private IDK how feel about posting it bc itā€™s your recipe with out the ylang but this is the recipe FWIW.

1 Like

I have no clue about woodruff either I put it in my cart the other day then was like nah not yet waiting for you to report back if it was MFI bound ! OK OK I will get on it and buy those floras.

1 Like

Dont worry about all that and post away! Shit I just posted 1 that was a variation of yours and labeled it as such :wink:

Im soooooo making that when I get home!!

1 Like

Does somebody have a new scale by chance?

:wink:

1 Like

cool I posted it then, was waiting for your take on it.

1 Like

no the same new scale I got , I think I really was typing in 1.85 but my scale prefers even numbers it seems as well as ELR.

1 Like

Hereā€™s one my wife helped me actually come up with while she was rattling stuff off :smile:I stopped at 3 flora because I have never tried multiples before but it come out pretty good so far

Sunrise Bouquet

Ingredient %
French Vanilla (CAP) 2.6
Hibiscus (CAP) 3
Honeysuckle (TPA) 2.5
Jasmine (FA) 2.5
Orange Citrus (Flavorah) 0.6
Orange Mandarin (TPA) 1.5
Passion Fruit (FA) 4

Flavor total: 16.7%

Even though itā€™s not technically a flower I made another cactus recipe and itā€™s great so far

Rhaegal's Thorn

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 1.2
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1.8
Dragonfruit (TPA) 2.8
Fuji Apple (FA) 1
Pear (FA) 2.5
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 2.2

Flavor total: 11.5%

3 Likes

They both look great ! I ask my fianceā€™ sometimes to tell me something that sounds good together and heā€™ll say whatever sounds good and bang I put a recipe together :blush: most of the time theyā€™re flavors I wouldnā€™t ordinary think to put together just as you mentioned.

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™m really REALLY loving the Rhaegalā€™s Thorn! I see a lot of people complaining about FAā€™s pear but I really like it! Adds to fruits almost like fuji does-

1 Like

Maybe I can make that one today. I am on a mission today this dang PG is messing with me again. I tested my nic and it is as I want it; at the mg intended but when I vape my nose and forehead and chin get tingly ( the skin on those places)

1. I am making a large batch no nic
  2. I made a large batch VG mix and
  3. I will use a VG max mix diluted with DW to see which one gives me the ability to vape and not have these side effects. I feel it is the pg since I have a known sensitivity.
1 Like