Everything Shisha

Hey guys and gals!

So I just picked up Inawera’s Shisha line. After using the Shisha Strawberry and enjoying it, I thought I would give the others a try.

I ended up getting Shisha Vanilla, Apple, Golden Apple, Orange, Lime and Shisha punch…

Outside of the Shisha Strawberry there doesn’t seem to be any info or recipes with the others. I mixed up a handful of juices with everything I have and I am steeping at the moment.

The Vanilla smells great and the golden apple is another that I have high hopes for! The golden apple smells more like freshly baked apples with what I believe to be a subtle spice note but I can’t put my finger on what exactly…cinnamon maybe?

The only one I was slightly disappointed with on the smell test was the punch. I was expecting more of a fruit punch type smell but it is more like a hot spiced, cider-ish punch. Extremely strong on the nose!

I really do not have much to report on the taste or %s as of now but I will soon…

I’m curious if anyone has used or played around with any of these?

If so, I would love to hear your experiences with them!

4 Likes

I think @Amy2 has used it. If I’m not mistakeh she made a comment about it. If I find it I’ll post it.

2 Likes

Yeah she does have it and she was actually the one that talked me in to getting it :smile:
It’s not bad by any means, just not what I expected…more of a hot spiced holiday punch

2 Likes

You’re right, I remember her saying it was spicy and couple other things going on.

1 Like

Hey guys ! Shisha thread yea !!! The punch is bold very spicy cinnamon cardamom clove possibly ginger hints as well compliments tobacco and so far I made a gingerbread like juice with it. I also have one steeping with it mixed with caramel cappuccino.

1 Like

Even though I have yet to taste it, I think this shisha vanilla is going to be the best vanilla I have! This stuff smells beyond amazing!! It smells like vanilla pudding that has a bit more vanilla in it…very creamy pudding smell but not in a bad way?
HEY my favorite @Amy2 on elr, I just got home to find my last shipment of flavors and rhubarb is one of them. I know we discussed this before but whatcha got for some rhubarb?
I also FINALLY got biscuit too but not being a bakery vaper I’m not sure what I will do with it…
I also got mangosteen, brwn sugar X, Nugat, bergamont, INW melon and a few others…
I bought TFA ripe banana, even though I hate fake banana flavors but someone pressed me saying it tastes just like a over ripe banana…all I can say is it does not smell like a ripe banana, it smells more like those damn orange circus peanut candies that I LOATH with a passion!! Well here is one more for the IMF…

Anyways I have the next 2 days off and I just got in 30 new flavors…gonna be BUSY!!! I hope you’re not working tomorrow sunshine because we are going to be chattin it up :wink:

2 Likes

The only Shisha flavor I have is Shisha Tobacco Drop by Inawera. It has a nice subtle flavor of chocolate, caramel and a little fruit note; quite enjoyable tobacco flavor when mixed with creams and fruits. :+1:

1 Like

I’m off tomorrow as well. Hmu.
As for now rhubarb mmm it’s so good. Make a cheesecake or a shortbread recipe add rhubarb and use SB or cherry I also have used fresh fig and rhubarb.

Biscuit has been a mixer in the under 0.75 range ( use like you would cookie ) it is strong.

You bought down the damn store DV ! Lol
Ripe banana does not taste anything like citrus orange your nose is lying to you. Try it and let it steep though it needs some cap off time as well.

Oh and btw I am enjoying some unicorn poop ( not mine recipe ) vapencrazn 's in my new Crown tank :+1::clap::two_hearts::scream_cat::dash:

Looks like i ditched some of my rhubarb recipes. Hmm well I know we’re using two different vendors so our ratios wouldn’t be the same anyhow.

1 Like

I have the strawberry and holy crap it was strong. I need to retry it again today but after last time I’m scared lol. I’ll try 1% this try. Just got some custard so I’ll need a good strawberry for it.

1 Like

No no the ORANGE CIRCUS PEANUTS! You know the hard marshmallow spongy like candy that are banana flavored?
Nastiest things ever made!! These guys…

4 Likes

You got it already!?! I didn’t even know you pulled the trigger yet!!
How do you like it? Are you using the .25 coils? I love that tank!

And yes I’m pretty sure I have 95% of everything BCV has :slight_smile: Outside of the things I don’t like, like menthols…If I was handed $500 right now for flavorings I can’t think of 1 thing I need/want now hehe

So along with my flavors and other things I got today, my TFV4 coils came in and holy shit these bastards are MASSIVE!! I got the triple and quads in. I knew they were big but I underestimated…just a tad…

1 Like

Oh god I remember those … Yucky!!!

2 Likes

I saw that one and thought of you pumpkin :wink: It was on my list to ask you about but it appears you answered my question. I think the vanilla is the top so far but again I need to taste taste taste!

1 Like

Indeed!! My parents used to buy those by the case they loved them so much! Nasty as all hell and I’m pretty sure they are the reason I can’t do artificial banana flavors…real bananas, no problem. Crap like this, no thank you!

I also bought my first hangsen flavor, green orange. It isn’t here yet but it sounded interesting? I really don’t know much about them but fingers crossed it is good!

Thanks to @Amy2, looks like I’ll be buying my first Hangsen flavor soon as well! BEER! :beers: I’ve been hesitant to purchase flavors produced in China, but hey…ya gotta die of something, right?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: …can’t be that much lead in those 10ml bottles? :yum:

3 Likes

eh we probably of vaped nastier crap over the past years b4 we knew better. I think their flavors are pretty fantastic. I personally love the Italian cream and their french vanilla been using that company for a lil while.
You will enjoy it, the Beer probably is one of my favs of theirs.

1 Like

…not to mention the metric shit ton of crap in the RYO tobacco, sans filter, I used to smoke on a daily basis for 20 years! :scream:

4 Likes

Well maybe the lead will hide all that metal you taste because you aren’t using Ti :wink:

2 Likes

Oh heck yea my ultra lights were Never Ultra light in anything i’m sure ! The only thing I am sure of is I ain’t missing you at all cigs gross smells stank and is stank and I am so happy to vape and not smell like an ashtray.

2 Likes