Everything Shisha

I was just about to post this. They’ve got some here: http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/browse-flavorings/tobacco-flavors/shisha-strawberry-by-inawera-10ml.html Might wanna get like 10 or 20. Sounds like it may be going bye bye. :frowning: Any new news on that?

1 Like

How strange?! Now it is in stock but last night it wasn’t? Anyways I got it! Thanks guys!

Yeah Jo, I thought they were discontinuing it but someone said INW posted saying that it was only OOS…

Which I find odd? Why completely remove an item from your website if it is only out of stock?

I don’t know…that is really weird. Maybe they were going to remove it but got a ton of backlash and so they went with the story that it was OOS? LoL.

1 Like

Thought I’d pass this along…this is from a buddy of mine that has the low down on the INW SB.

“I order from e-aromashop.com – the order I’m currently awaiting was $17.24 for 100ml (that will fluctuate a little, depending on the relative strength of euro vs. dollar); $5.23 for registered airmail shipping, total 22.47. Takes 2-3 wks.”

Might be worth it to by-pass US vendors and shop EU??? :wink:

1 Like

I was actually thinking about ordering direct with inw. One huge order and a lot of things that our vendors do not carry, specifically shishas! INW has a large amount to offer that I haven’t seen anywhere else :smile:

1 Like

Tis true! Love me some INW…:+1:

If you care for the flavor of walnut, the INW is very nice after a week or two of steep time. They don’t have a shisha walnut, but you can always add some of your FLV cured tobacco and TFA molasses or brown sugar for a shisha quality! :wink: (I’ll get you on the tobacco train if it kills me!)

1 Like

Funny you mentioned that! I have been wanting a nut flavor for a while and I just bought FA nut mix, a friend had me try his juice with this in it and it wasn’t bad.
The INW walnut was in my cart until I switched it out for FA’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man well if you do I may be interested in buying some if you want to middle man it. I’ll paypal you and whenever it comes toss it in the mail. IF you’re willing that is. I don’t get paid for 9 more days though so it’d be that long until I can send you the funds.

I have just expanded my Shisha inventory and I currently have these shisha flavors and more coming!!

Shisha Pineapple (Inawera)
Shisha Raspberry (Inawera)
Shisha Bilberry (Inawera)
Shisha Coconut (Inawera)
Shisha golden apple (Inawera)
Shisha mango (Inawera)
Shisha Orange (inawera)
Shisha Punch (Inawera)
Shisha Strawberry (Inawera)
Shisha Vanilla (Inawera)

I will post my notes as they steep :slight_smile:

3 Likes

my mom loves those things lol. but i agree, gross! and what inspired someone to make a candy that looks like a peanut, is colored orange, and tastes like a banana, with the consistency of a marshmallow gone wrong?

1 Like

damn… i dont think I put any of the shisha flavors in my cart on my order :frowning:
I guess I’ll have to place another one quickly!

They are really hard to find, well at least in the states, but thanks to my good friend @jimk, I found some at a great price!

http://e-aromashop.com/szukaj.html/szukaj=shisha/opis=tak/nrkat=tak/kodprod=tak

2 Likes

yeah, I know about that site! I found it just before seeing @Jimk s post on the matter… I just ordered about 50 flavors, but not one single shisha :frowning:

2 Likes

I still stand strong that the Shisha Vanilla is top of the shisha line, followed closely by the SB.
I can’t wait to try the rest though! I really wish there was a shisha dragon fruit though

2 Likes

This is too funny. I popped into the thread after not reading it for awhile. It opened to the Oct 15th conversation where Shisha Strawberry was supposedly being discontinued. I flipped. I went to that Polish site and ordered 200ml. Then came back and saw that was posted on October 15th. I feel so silly. But at least I will have enough Shisha Strawberry to last me awhile. I also grabbed 100ml of Shisha Pineapple :wink:

I need to edit this because it gets funnier. Before I went to the Polish site I went to ECX. Shisha Strawberry I typed frantically into the search bar. OUT OF STOCK???!!! So off to Gremlin DIY I went. Found Shisha Strawberry. 30ml for $8.50. Damn, I would need to order 6 bottles to feel safe I would have enough to last awhile. So I remembered the Polish site. Haha. You guys shouldn’t do this. I almost had a heart attack!

1 Like

I just got the Shicha Strawberry and Shisha Vanilla in … what do you guys suggest as far as recipes to try?

Oh I have a really good one for you!

Strawberry Banana and Vanilla Custard

Ingredient %
Banana (FA) 3
Banana (Flavorah) 0.75
Meringue (FA) 1
Shisha Strawberry (INAWERA) 2.5
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 11.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I made 200ml of this Saturday. I put it on the stirrer and stirred for 4 hours at 120°. It came out so tasty I vaped almost 60ml of it since Saturday. A new customer came and tried it and bought all I had left. I am so bummed now because I am running low on PG and nic and that order won’t be in til Wednesday.

2 Likes

I will need to order the Banana FA and Flavorah to make this.

You could make it as a Strawberry custard. It would be just as good. The banana just smooths it out and gives that ripe banana flavor. But I have actually considered doing a strawberry, and a blueberry version. Play with it and see what you get. But in my opinion, what makes that recipe kick is the Flavorah custard, and the Shisha flavors.

1 Like

Damn you. I don’t have the shishas :stuck_out_tongue: Methinks I need to make a Inawera order soon! I must ask you guys what to order! …wait… I should just use our newbie flavors to get post! :smiley:

2 Likes