Everything Shisha

Haha, they are worth getting. I just ordered Shisha Pineapple. I can’t wait to see how amazing that flavor is in this custard. If that Polish site comes through with my order I plan to order the rest of the Shisha flavors real soon from them in 100ml sizes.

1 Like

Any further tasting notes on the shisha range?
Thanks

I finally have shisha strawberry how do I figure out what % to use in relationship to other strawberries? I have heard Amy** and you talk about how strong it is. Are all the Shisha flavors strong compared to other manufactures?

Sleepy

Personally I never go over 2% in a mix and typically stay around 1%, especially if it’s with other strawberries.
Maybe start a mix at 1.5 and take it from there

1 Like

I have one recipe that I adapted where I use Cap Sweet Strawberry at 4.0% and use the Shisha Strawberry at .75% .

Strawberry Cheesecake

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.75
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 10
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 0.75
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 15.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

And to answer the previous question, I have yet to have a shisha I do not like, outside of the punch, only because it’s just not for me and is more like a spiced holiday punch.

The shishas I do have are, pineapple, mango, coconut, orange, raspberry, bilberry, strawberry, punch, golden apple and the fabulous vanilla.

Reading on the Polish site I found where it said use 1 drop per 1 ml of the Shisha flavorings. That sounds good if you aren’t mixing the flavor with other manufactured similar flavors. Thanks for the info Darth. I love the custards and creams, with the plethora of recipes you have contributed to or made from scratch what are your favorite top two in each category? Thanks for your generous sharing.
Sleepy

I just made one today at 2.5% Shisha Strawberry. I started at 2% but it was virtually undetectable. Still not that present but I think the Absinthe is responsible for much of that. Still the combination of those along with Apricot has me in a trance. Queue the sitar and belly dancers

I wasn’t saying you can’t go over 2%, just that I personally do not normally. All depends on the mix :wink:

Sleepy I think you’re confusing the 3 INW SBs
WILD SB INW - holy moly super duper strong ( CAUTION !!! 1% will be Very prominent and probably take over ruining any subtle lighter flavors in your batch )

SB Shihsa INW- average user suggestion is around 3% But it handles 4 and 5% if you need it shoot I’ve gone crazy and used 6% back in my hayday of lovin’ pg now it done broke my heart and I became sensitive toward it.

SB -INW nice sweet lil strawberry not overly strong and doesn’t have the " Shisha " effect to it but it’s tasty usage is 3-3/4%

1 Like

Yeah the wild SB is UBER potent!! 1 drop in 10 ml is almost too much!

I’m sorry if I confused everyone. I wasn’t saying 2% is the max on the shisha, just that’s where I normally keep it in my mixes, unless it is a SB vape then put whatever. I just like it at 2% as a mixer is all :wink:

The regular INW SB I normally keep around 3% but that does not mean it is the max, just my preference

I should also point out that I use the shisha SB as an accent SB and not a front runner SB, so that may explain it a bit more :wink:

Well I’m just happy you’re here my man! Hope all is well with you. I may bump up that SB some more in my mix just to see if it shines a little brighter!

1 Like

Thanks brother, been too long you and I!

BTW, not sure if you saw in my other post but my WWismec DNA took a serious tumble down the street today :frowning: It still works but cosmetically… it looks like it was hit by a lawnmower… SUCKS!!

Of course it wasn’t one of my RXs that I normally carry with me when I run across the street…
Since I have had this thing, it didn’t have as much as a finger print on it!! :imp:

So how was your trip down here?

I didn’t like Key West at all! Very disappointing because I had this image of what it would be like and the real thing did that no justice at all. But I was with my bride so at least the scenery was nice. BTW I’m one of the dudes out there who let love and lust (and their betrothed) trick them into marrying on Valentine’s Day, so me and the misses will be 18 years on Sunday, but together for 20 this year. Yeah, she weren’t too happy with KW either, but we spent a ton of money on food and booze so all is good. I nearly had her convinced we should take I-75 home. But dumbass me, I keep her equipped with an iPhone and for some dang reason she felt it was working consulting Google Maps before agreeing to the detour. Damn you Apple! All in all, even though we drove the nearly 800 miles each way, it was a fun trip and a much needed respite from the daily grind.

1 Like

Yeah I think the Keys are a bit over rated, try Siesta next time :wink:

Congrats on your 18(20) years bro!! Not that many of your types left…as I can sadly attest…

Also congrats on your new position man! I hope it all works out for ya!

Thanks buddy. It’s certainly a step up although I’ve been in business for myself all along. Weird to have a manager when you own a business! Now I answer only to my customers and that’s a glorious feeling.

1 Like

Even though they aren’t all shishas, I have a few new INW’s entering the states :wink:

All for the low low price of $40 @Amy2

BLACK TEA
GREEN TEA
BLACK SUN TEA
GREEN TEA & QUINCE
SPRING GREEN TEA
MARULA
DRY COCKTAIL
SHISHA APPLE
SHISHA TROPIC
BERGAMOT
ANTON APPLE
CHERIMOYA
COCONUT COOKIES
MARZIPAN
and a few others I already have

2 Likes

OMG TEAS. :stuck_out_tongue: Can’t wait to hear your opinions. I need all the teas in my life. LoL

2 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty excited! I got their Power Black Tea the last time, so I figured I would try the rest! I haven’t been to impressed with the FA teas I have, so fingers crossed!

I’ll let ya know Jo!

1 Like