Everything Shisha

So Sorry ! That vanilla is the best one I’ve run across and aim to never run out of it. I haven’t heard about the mimicking of it before but that’s interesting to know. It does have that cream cheesey note to it in a way.

I know it doesn’t sound appealing, haha but it’s apple skin in a good way!

1 Like

Hmmm personally I don’t see how this would work? Especially with the V bourbon? I have all of those though, so for shits and giggles, I will wipe it up! I’m not trying to shoot down the idea, I just don’t think it would. The best way I describe it is a very rich and creamy vanilla pudding.

Are you located in the states?

I have started to order direct for my rare Inawera flavors and shisha. They offer them in 100ml bottles (as well as smaller sizes) and the Vanilla Shisha is only $17. I just received a package from them and it only took 6 days from Poland to Florida! Shit that’s faster than ECX for me!!

Here is a direct link to the Van shisha through Poland, if you’re interested

Thanks for the link DarthVapor or Jason, I think thats your name if I remember correctly, sorry if I’m wrong. Yes, I am in the states, Beaufort, North Carolina 9 miles from Atlantic Beach.The Shisha Vanilla mimic was a mix told to me by a mixer in nearby city, Morehead City,NC. He is known for very crafty e juices he makes and sells through several local vape shops. I have tried several and most are quite good. The only one of his I didn’t care for is a peanut butter mix, but I have not been impressed with one yet (home made or commercial) and I love peanut butter. It’s also something I chase often. I have yet to complete my dream vape “Peanut Butter Crunch”, I’m close but I cannot quite smooth it out enough to satisfy me.

By accident I deleted the Vanilla Shista mimic of LA Cream Cheese Icing, FA Vienna Cream and Ina Vanilla Bourbon so I posted again for reference.

I’m interested in giving it a shot and see how it comes out. I wasn’t trying to discredit the guy or anything like that, only curious as to how it comes out. I’ve used all 4 flavors a lot and never thought to mimic it that way. Some flavors change when paired with others and I just had that happen with a cucumber recipe, that’s why I am eager to give it a go…
I haven’t really cared for the vanilla bourbon all that much and now I have a reason to try it.
I don’t like the whole PB thing myself

And DV is fine…

2 Likes

Still on the website:

http://www.inawera.com/flavour-shisha-type-strawberry-10-ml-p-1278.html

1 Like

What do you mean? The vanilla?

Oh nevermind, yeah there was an issue ages ago with the strawberry but it’s all good now

yeah, should’ve read when that post was made. I did mean Strawberry Shisha. I am actually checking them all out as I am going to Poland tomorrow so might just as well buy from them directly and save on the shipping.

What flavours apart from Shisha Strawberry and Vanilla Custard would you recommend?

1 Like

Man I wish I could make the trip!

I like all their shishas but the punch myself. Cherimoya is fantastic, especially with custards! Highly recommend that one!

@DarthVapor
Thanks for the detailed info regarding Inaweras Cherimoya flavour, much appreciated!
Now I am a bit confused as the description on the link you provided says,
'Flavour on a taste reminding a creamy candy Werther’s Original.'
Whereas your description is fruit?

1 Like

I think this will be my final order:

2 Likes

That is their description indeed and at high percentage you will get a slight taste of that, but if you google Cherimoya, you will find a totally different description of what Cherimoya (AKA Custard Apple) actually tastes like. The INW flavour is better described by google than INW :grinning:

3 Likes

What she said :wink:

2 Likes

Lol. @Josephine_van_Rijn
Glad you helped clear that up!
I thought I’d gone mad? Lol

On the subject of ordering from Inawera, I have been ordering directly from them and have found their service and delivery times spot on!
I will maybe have to try the site that has been posted as it seems to have different flavours available?
But then again the Inawera site can be a little tricky to find your way around, or maybe that’s just me? Lol
And yes their descriptions are, let’s say vague!
Without the very helpful reviews on here it would be almost impossible to pre guess at times! Lol

3 Likes

Yup…the INW Shisha Vanilla just took first place in the vanilla category for me…sorry FA vanilla Tahity; I’ll use you every now and then, but INW SV has a leg up on ya.

3 Likes

shisha punch ??? ive been looking for something like Hawaiin Punch the thick stuff with the wierd looking guy on it we use to drink as kids is there anything like that

1 Like

I think @Amy2 tried the Shisha Punch and said it was more like spices and stuff than what we’d think of as punch.

3 Likes

It’s more of a spicy blend nutmeg cardamom type of shisha. You are Correct JoJo !

2 Likes

Try tropical punch flv. I was just playing around with it the other day and added some tfa Hawaiian punch, strawberry ripe, mango cap, and some sweet pineapple cap. I need to work on the percentages a little more but so far it’s been pretty good. Oh yeah I also had some passion fruit fa. I think next time I’ll leave the Hawaiian tfa out.

1 Like