Everything Shisha

so is the tfa hawaian punch supposed to be like the juicy red hawaiin punch drink ??? or is the flv more like it

I think the FLV is more like the fruit punch. I really feel like the Passion Fruit FA and Pineapple CAP really work well with it. The FLV fruit punch for real could be vaped solo. You know how TFA can be, to me TFA is good but needs to steep and like most TFA flavors I personally think FLV is better. I also think that if you take TFA too high it can tend to taste funky. I’d say go with FLV for sure though.

1 Like

I’ve just recently picked up Shisha Bilberry. I was wondering if anyone has used this. There is a mention in this thread but … any knowledge of this flavour would be helpful!

1 Like

I have it but can’t say I like it. If you have Inawera’s Blueberry, then you should know what to expect. Very potent, and to me, their blueberry/bil berry has an almost floral-mint note to it I cant get past. It isn’t mint in flavor, just more mint in feel… if that makes any sense.

Anyways, if you like their BB, you’ll like their shisha. Sadly, most do not

3 Likes

Thanks @DarthVapor. I have .5% sft almost 2 weeks steep,I’m trying right now it’s a little weak I think. I also have a .75 steeping somewhere that I haven’t tried yet. I see most inawera flavours are used low. I tried to make a .25%. But it became .5 really easy when I only make 8ml testers. Thanks again for the advice!
Oh and it’s my only inawera flavour so far!

1 Like

That’s a pretty nasty one to introduce you to INW, haha. Although, being that it’s all subjective, you could possibly like it. I hope that you do. FA bilberry is a far better bilberry. I find that the majority of BB flavors out there are lacking. Either you get a candy version of it or a really weak version like both of TFAs (which are good though). The only blueberry flavor that satisfies me, is Medicine Flower’s. Expensive but it’s nice and strong and flavorful.

I believe I used that Shisha bilberry around .75-1. This was years ago though, so I could be wrong. All I really remember is it resembling their BB, so I never went back to it. I still have the full 15ml bottle of it :slight_smile: IMO, the only fruits that INW really struck out on, were those 2. So don’t let that bilberry turn you off of INW (if you don’t like it, that is)

Good luck!

3 Likes

I really laughed out loud! It figures even the guy at the shop said and I quote “oh that’s an unusual one!!” To funny. And I usually start with the worst and work my way up. Lol
The shops I can walk in and buy flavours at in Toronto pretty much all carry 30mls and up. They must hate me always asking to get 10 or 15ml options.
Thanks again

3 Likes

Shisha raspberry is so far my favourite raspberry. for some reason FA tastes like soap to me and I can’t taste TFA. Malina gets all the love but I prefer shisha it’s a dark berry, less candy more realistic but jammy. especially good in bakeries. have not tried many others yet

1 Like