Evic VTC/Vtwo/Cuboid/Grip Custom Logo Sharing/Requests :)

Share your custom logos for your devices here! :slight_smile:
64x40 (.PNG format, so, resave as .BMP to load on device, sorry, forum doesn’t support uploading .BMP) for VTC/VTwo/Grip/Cuboid

3 Likes

Moderators if this can be changed, please allow BMP uploads?

3 Likes

3 Likes

@daath can you make .BMP uploadable please? We would like to share our logos easier :slight_smile:

Odd that they picked BMP when PNG is much better, but of course BMP is simpler… I enabled BMP, but I don’t know if they’ll show as images :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool thanks. Hopefully they will :P. Ill try it in just a sec once my lazy butt gets outa bed and on computer

@daath, still not working for me

Confirmed the same error, I yelled at my PC “382 bytes” but it wouldn’t listen

2 Likes

Go here.

1 Like

Decided to change the color of my screen :wink: Will try green next when I get around to it.

1 Like

You can change the color too? I’ve been thinking about and Evic Vtwo mini…I might have to bite. My Bday is tomorrow…hmmm. New tattoo or some vape gear. Decisions are soooo hard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No you cant actually. Its a modification i made physically to the device. I took it apart (very easy, just two screws) then laid in some red cellophane sheets cut to size. (its the 30"x30" cellophane basket wrapping material they sell at hobbylobby but you can order better kinds online the basket wrap cellophane is very thin, i had to use 3 layers to make it darker less pinky) :wink: ill share the link to the youtube video of it being done its very easy to do

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you! Have you seen the Vapor Range Stride80w? It’s gorgeous, and you can change the screen to 4 colors. I really want the purple one…it’s gorgeous. The mod, not the screen. Although I like the purple screen too…was in a first looks on one of GrimmGreen’s vlogs. Hoping it gets good reviews. Kind of pricey though…I personally have never spent that much on a mod.

1 Like

I havent seen it, ill have to check it out. Im a sucker for customizability. Once i saw how easy this one was to do with the cellophane, im content with that. Going to be buying more colors haha :slight_smile: they are only about $3 each so i dont mind that. I want green and purple also for this lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anybody have any requests for logos? I am going to be spending a good portion of my day tomorrow creating lots of random ones covering many subjects (music logos, sacred geometry, random images etc). If anyone has anything specific theyd like done ill give it a shot :slight_smile:

![quote=“Cloyce, post:9, topic:73942”]
Go here.
[/quote]My antivirus stopped me from that one!

1 Like

3 Likes

They didnt load right. Bmp doesnt seem to function well on here. Try making them jpeg or png first