Evolv Replay. Do we have any beta testers here?

This looks very promising. Since Brandon announced it the gag orders must be off!

3 Likes

So are they giving stuff away to test? I’m on the list.

1 Like

Gonna give it a try to see if it performs as shown in that video, I hope it does.

2 Likes

Here is a video talking about it for those interested , start around the 8:00 mark.

3 Likes

I am waiting for the update for the DNA 75C to come out, reportedly after CNY.

1 Like

Me as well simply because I already own a couple of DNA75C mods.My love affair with temp control lasted a few months but I have moved on. This looks great for those who prefer to not have to program or download TCR’s.

2 Likes

Huh, I wonder who you got this from??? LMAO! Great video & the DNA 250C is discussed in detail. BTW, it’s really a 400W board, but dumbed down for the USA. Though there will be a “international firmware version” that will unlock it’s power, providing you have the proper batteries. Daniel does great technical reviews.

Replay mode on the 75C is only available in the “international firmware version”. So that’s the version you’ll need. That is explained in the video above.

WTF? Sorry I posted to help some understand what they were talking about.Geezzzz

3 Likes

Temp control was for the advanced users. That knew their equipment, coils, & wire material. Having the board now being able to monitor & control that is amazing, plus a huge jump in the industry. Evolv has already hinted this is just a tip of the iceberg. Their main focus for the past 2 years was FDA compliant. So they have squirreled away new tech for the past 2 years.

Dude relax, I’m being sarcastic. :joy::rofl::joy: No worries trust me. LOL OMG I’m crying over here.

Thanks @Computerjohn I live in New Zealand, so already use the international version :smile:

1 Like

How are you liking the Replay feature?

@Computerjohn is it out already, I understood it was to be released after CNY

LOL I completely misunderstood you. I thought you had the firmware already. You already have the international mod. Opps. lol Though Chinese New Year ends Wed 2-21-2018 “aka TODAY!”

1 Like

@Computerjohn I did check today, but no sight of an update.
I’m keeping my eye open, it should be interesting.

1 Like