Explanation of my recent absence

That is an awesome paint job. Wiring looks a lot better than a lot that are posted on Imgur that I’ve seen. Glad you’re having fun. Nice to have something on the tail end of the work tangible you can touch and say I made that. Keep up the good work and keep the photos coming!

4 Likes

I guess I should post pix of the Lipo PWM I did, huh?

2 Likes

Yup, you should! :thumbsup:

1 Like

And thanks!

1 Like

Check this out

https://youtu.be/8lXqqeqRrgQ

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y4BJEX0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00Y4BJEX0&linkCode=as2&tag=yt-fmv-20&linkId=A6YPR2LVWN73GI7C

OK, here it is.
1590g tall
Smart PWM v2.2
FDV v4 UE

The company that makes and sells the 1590g tall enclosures are doing free laser engraving this month…here are 2 they did for me that I’m waiting on:

7 Likes

Oh, I’m quite familiar with the cnc milled boxes, I have quite a few…but I’m always looking for other options. Did you see that paint job on that box I posted? That box was under $10!! I can deal with the lean for that price! Lol
Thanks for the tips, brother!!

5 Likes

Good info for building look at his old videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/FindMyVapes/videos

2 Likes

Super tight building~! Very cool to spectate, but as I sling together my junky ceegar box Mag mixer you have raised the bar too high :wink: Now Imma have to paint it Candy Apple Red or something (jokes!) …very cool assembling bro, kudos!

1 Like

OMG!!! Purple is my favorite color, and my eyes can’t even get past that amazing glittery beautiful gorgeous shining glittering sparkly purple box to see the wires. Looks great to my, especially for the short time you’ve been building. Congrats!

Did I mention how stunning that purple is??? lol

5 Likes

Ditto what she said ^^^. I want it :smiley:

3 Likes

@MysticRose @JoJo
I never did give it much thought or nothing, but I guess now I could:
Would you guys want me to build you something?
Or sell you something I already have built?
I’m not tryna get rich or nothing…I’d be happy with parts covered and shipping.
And seriously, I would NOT be upset if you said no, I just thought maybe you guys were hinting towards me. Jojo was a bit more direct, lol…

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I just want the time to stair at you and your pics. Lol.

Scratch my head and wonder…now that we are past Aug 8th I can’t purchase a mod with inovation so I need to learn how to make my own. So what is it do I need to buy? Is it time for me to get my first Amazon account? Grrrr…as I think to my self…I still have 50 flavors I want go buy.

I posted a list up above

1 Like

If you ever decide to build a 4S lipo PWM I would like to be on the list! :slight_smile:

1 Like

just say the word, brother.
either you can tell me exactly what you want, or i can post a mock up and you tell me go or no.
trust me, brother, it would be my pleasure!
to date, i have built 2s and 3s, it wouldnt be much different to build a 4s. and i have gotten much better in terms of aesthetics. i now have pot bezels, LED bezels, hell, i even have paracord for the wires!

2 Likes

Hey @Whiterose0818, I would definitely be interested in buying one of your Mods?, I am over the pond though so not sure what the score would be in terms of shipping etc…
would love to have a hand made unit from someone off ELR
what kind of cost are we talking?..that’s if you are indeed selling…??..
feel free to pm me

i will, indeed, build and sell to you, my brother.
i am not a reputable builder, i am just some guy, as far as i’m concerned, so i will only charge parts and shipping…cool?
i am at work and clients are rolling in, so i will pm you later and we will go from there…sounds good?
i’ll give you options and we’ll go from there.

1 Like

sounds like a plan :+1: awesome, cheers