Extra stuff

Depends on the ones you get
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/99391
Hopefully, itll help :slight_smile:
I have caution warnings on the ones that are very strong or get stronger with time!

2 Likes

I know it man. As with every company, all flavors arent winners! I am really glad you tried them though!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

You know what? I was wrong. There were actually two that weren’t bad. #1 Pucker at 3 percent. I think 1-2 percent would be good. I was expecting a sour type booster or something like. It is more of a tobacco.

#2 is the root beer and its right on. Taste just like root beer. I will be giving away. personlly i don’t like rootbeer

3 Likes

Try adding you favorite ice cream and a touch your preferred vanilla and root beer flv and very nice. I also add 0.04 grams of anise fa to mine as well.

The only down side it when swapping flavors root beer flv just hangs out for a good two to three vape sessions.

1 Like

That would be a great idea, the only problem is that I don’t like root beer. If I had a good cola I would do it for sure.

if you want it Dm your address and I’ll send it to you.

3 Likes

What a generous gesture, :+1:

2 Likes

I am certain a squonk will love you, too…
Tell your Mom I said hello…hugs.
Hope all is well and God bless all of you.

5 Likes

which ones?

I understand that. I am not so sure the mesh rda is a good one to see if you like dripping or not. Let me know either way.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words brother…

1 Like

Thanks for the offer but I have 60mls already. Would love you it to go to someone who doesn’t have it.

2 Likes

I normally use RTA’s so I have a lot of different builds that I like already, so I guess I also want to try mesh in addition to an RDA, and I actually think this RDA will be perfect because its not just for mesh, so if I don’t like mesh I can just throw a good build in it…but I really think I’m gonna love it and I think squonking is gonna be my new undertaking…I have been vaping for a while now and I am just getting bored with my usual tanks…

2 Likes

Hi stranger!!! It is so nice to hear from you! I have missed you! Sending you a pm…

1 Like

right on. Squonking is the $h!t

Didn’t mean to sound condescending.

1 Like

Oh, no, not at all, I didn’t think that in the first place! Its all good!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I have heard this from others as well, but I think I am gonna try the way Mike Vapes wicks it in his video review for this RDA. He actually seems pretty worried about the dry hits in this video so he doesn’t wait long before dripping again…that is why I think I will end up using it for squonking, and with the deep juice well, I am hoping I don’t have any issues with dry hits!

1 Like

So did anybody take the root beer ? One has been on my shopping list a while but I’m on a buying hold at the moment.

1 Like

Stuff being sent out tomorrow! Sorry for delay!!

3 Likes

@Bob_Bitchen I sent a DM to you

1 Like