Extra stuff

@Laura5 …I finally got a chance to put the mesh in it an wick it up, it takes a ton of cotton, but wow, this rda is f***ing awesome! I love, love, love it so much!!! Thanks again! I can’t express to you just how appreciative I am! I love it!

4 Likes

Thats soooooo stellar!! Glad you like it!!!

Yay!:gift::balloon::tada:

4 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you again for your generosity, because without it I wouldn’t have this awesome RDA!!!

5 Likes

Thank you once again for the batteries! I thought they would work well in my single battery mods. I can literally watch the battery indicator drop with every draw. Gives a solid strong vape though. Have yet to try them in a dual mod, that is next. I may have to change the batteries more often, but at least they work and mine are all 1-2 years old, so they don’t hold a charge like they should either, they are near retirement. I need to find a battery recycle place.

3 Likes

home depot has a recycle bin for batteries. usually by the front doors, either before you walk in or just after. I usually cap the ends with electrical tape and drop them in

2 Likes

Those batteries were very loved for about 6 months. I hope they work decent for you. :slight_smile: the discharge rate is astonishingly high though

@Laura5 @MysticRose Hey y’all. concerning buying batteries and storing them and not using them right away, like six months or so, is not recommended. I certainly am not even close to an expert, but like a lot of people in the community, I get most of my battery info from Mooch. He just recently started a you tube channel and he addresses this very issue. I cant remember which vid he mentions it, but here is a link in case you may be interested. So I am pretty sure when stored and not used right away the battery will lose some of it life.

4 Likes

Thats a good tip! I always use mine right away though!! :smiley: who can resist new batteries? Not this chick!

3 Likes

Not this DUDE!!! :sunglasses:

my apologies, I thought I read that they were stored. my bad

3 Likes

I figured. Sometimes i word things weird!

2 Likes

Re opening this thread. I have more extra stuff.
Three TFV8 all tested. 1st sticky note is cut off, it reads no RB coil, extra parts, no extra glass

2 griffin 25

Pay whatever, as long as it covers shipping. Seriously, I would rather them be used than sit idle :grinning:

3 Likes