FA Forest Fruit 15%?

Hi in the comments to a YouTube video someone says “FA Forest Fruit at 15% with 4% supers weet has been my ADV for the past 2 years now”
I mix some up and its steeping now thinking it might be like a one shot of FA berries but now I’m wondering if it’s a trick and I might crack my tank or something since it’s recommended at 3-5%

3 Likes

I don’t know Forest Fruit, but I’d say at 4% Super Sweet, you’ll be changing out the coils/cotton pretty often!

6 Likes

For POD’s I like it around 8% FFM and Supersweet 1%

If I used it in my RDA Id use 4-5% FFM and Supersweet 0.5%

4 Likes

If you vape That, you’re going to turn into a forest fruit

9 Likes

9 Likes

@802Snowyowl

You can re-adjust it… If you mixed it at 15% FFM with 4% Sweetener like you said.

If your on a POD/AIO add 1x more PG/VG/Nic to fix it. It will go down to 7.5% FFM 2% Sweetenner

If your on a RDA or RTA add 2x more PG/VG/Nic to fix it. It will go down to 5% FFM 1.3% Sweetener

You can also use the Alien Calculator
Very Handy app.

8 Likes

just my thought , but even diluting it the way @Freddie3 says i think both flavors are high unless your using a pod system …

5 Likes

It’s not a trick…Forest Fruit steeped for about 3 weeks @ 15% is a good vape…I mix it at 40/60 PG/VG… I vape a mini-tank at around .75 Ohms and around 40 watts…MTL…Contrary to popular belief,FA Forest Fruit is not a super strong flavor…but a good flavor nevertheless…and I prefer a bold flavorful vape…not just a hint of flavor…

7 Likes

If I remember correctly, this is actually a recipe to clone betty from pinup (flavor? Vape? Sorry, I forgot the last word of that e liquid brewery)

edit: betty from pinup vapors

2 Likes

Close…the most commented on Betty recipe is 10% FA Forest Fruit with 15% TFA sweetener (sucrolose/EM)…but there are a variety other iterations of Betty Clone here on this site.

3 Likes

Ah, yes. That’s true. I just checked on the recipe side, none used 15% forest fruit mix. It’s 15% sweetener like you said.

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving bud. Nice to see back on elr.

3 Likes

Anyone that vapes ANY iteration of Betty is nuts! That has to be the yack-iest flavor ever and I’d enjoy a dry hit off a Profile mesh RDA any day over Betty!
Sorry.

5 Likes

Some of my flavors don’t match up to what people notes say also. Makes me wonder if I got the wrong flavor or it went bad. If you know for sure you have a good real FFM (FA) or tried someone elses with the same results that’s cool.

My Ace Pazzo (FA) tastes nothing like people say they get from it. :wink:

3 Likes

The flavor concentrate itself is ok. But the recipe, with those percentages is just beyond ridiculous. I mixed a sample a while back to understand the hype. Glad it was only 10ml I had to dump.

3 Likes

Im sorry to hear that, FFM that flavor changes into different fruits for me while I vape it, all good.

The 2 higher % mixes I vaped with FFM were better for me @ 8 and 9%

One I did at 5% no magic for me. I have another one steeping right now at 6% I will try soon.

I won’t say who rebottled my Ace (FA) for me. if it’s just the wrong flav or they didn’t shake their big gallon when they filled mine.

Very sorry you aren’t getting the same thing I do.

4 Likes

Yeah, I used TFA sweetener instead.

2 Likes

Well, Sucralose at 4% is pretty rough on builds. I believe TFA Sweetener and CAP Super Sweet are both Sucralose based.

5 Likes

I like it as stand alone at 3% and its fairly strong. Have never mixed it stronger, I’m curious how you’ll like it. Pairs very well with cheesecakes.

5 Likes

Tastes nothing like Betty imo. Not even a resemblance for me. But then no two people can agree what’s in Betty either.

3 Likes