Facebook groups and the rating system

funny thing is ive been working o. a lemon meri gue pie , and have been trying to get the crust to stand out more ive used the same combo at different percentages so your recipe may help me with my next version

1 Like

ps: i am a crap mixer don’t try my recipes :joy:
for real!

3 Likes

hopefully if that happened he wouldnt join here on the forum , i cant stand him lol

6 Likes

So, I guess we are all good?
Though I was mentioned as a “clown”, I assure you, my recipies do not taste funny. :smile:
You are all welcome to the group, there are a lot of treasures in there.
Just let google translate to be your friend.

4 Likes

i believe so ty for the explanations

4 Likes

Interestingly…

4 Likes

Good memory Grubby!

And I thought things were interesting before…

/Goes back to watching from the cheap seats.

2 Likes

Oh @Grubby - I remember this VERY well. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I’m sure @daath will look into this. If everything is on the level then it’s on the level. If it’s not, well then, it’s not.

2 Likes

Ahh, 8 hours and refreshed. One needs all the beauty rest they can get when they get old. :slight_smile:

Well folks, id just like to say that at least we all got to chat and meet one another. Id like to keep a line of communication open, im afraid i wont be joining your facebook group like i said i frackin hate facebook, but being able to discuss these kinds of situations will help build roads between our two groups.

@trandism Feel free to contact me anytime, again i appreciate you coming by.

6 Likes

Sure my friend @Ken_O_Where . We’re gonna release the dischord server the following days and let people know about it. Feel free to give us a visit there

2 Likes

Can you pass the popcorn?

1 Like

Now discord i do, i like discord. We have one as well, i spend the majority of my time there so please shoot me the address when you create your server.

3 Likes

I’ll sure do. We aren’t ready yet though. It needs some preparation on our part to release a public invite to 9000+ people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best of luck to you all!

4 Likes

We are all good, bud.

It was just a metaphor, perhaps not the best, hehe. Im glad we all got a chance to meet and talk, hope we can continue to do so.

Happy mixing!

3 Likes

it was a long discussion but seems like it had to be done.the only reason i got involved is because i saw my nikname in a photo as if i was “wanted”.i am glad that explanations were given from all sides.anyway my best wishes to all of you

6 Likes

big lolz :rofl:

Posted on Sunday… top of ELR in 2 days.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1763662/Lemon%20Tart%20V4

Yeah… SURE… everybody who rated has tried it :wink:

Clear example of trying to artificial inflate ratings. It’s always the same people.

1 Like

The phrase “carpet bombing” comes to mind…

1 Like