Fast shipping with good prices - US based

Can anyone recommend somewhere within the us that has good prices on mods and fast shipping? I’m not really feeling like ordering from china.

3 Likes

ecig.com has always been a pleasure to order from. US based and super fast shipping. I have also found them to have the best prices on most items. I have never had to use there customer service so can’t tell you if that is as good as there prices and shipping times or not.

4 Likes

Cool, I’ll check them out!

1 Like

I’ve used My Vapor Store with success https://www.myvaporstore.com/

2 Likes

Also vapenw.com has always treated me right on prices and shipping times and I have had to use there CS and they were great about everything but many complain about there CS so beware.

4 Likes

you beat me to it , very good company my only suggestion is make sure card you use has your name and only your name otherwise they will hold up order to confirm ( its for your protection ) but they are very good to use

2 Likes

For the most part you’re just going to pay more for the same thing…most mods are MADE in China.

2 Likes

I believe in the coming days it will become more difficult to receive goods from outside the US, someone correct me if im wrong or ill informed.

1 Like

Actually when I was shopping for my hcigar VT133’s ecig.com beat all of the prices from the China web sites and I had my mods in my hands in 3 days.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I know. I just don’t want to wait forever. I’ve totally ordered from china, but at times I’ve waited over a month for things to ship even with “fast” shipping so I’d rather pay a little more and know I’m not going to have to wait for who knows how long to get it.

3 Likes

Good tip, thanks.

1 Like

you are right imo , and to be clear i typically can find a better deal on the same product here in the states as i can buying from china so @James35 statement in my experiance is wrong for the most part

I have had Good luck with 3fvape my orders only took 2 weeks from China

http://www.3fvape.com/?utm_source=EDM&utm_medium=20170207&utm_campaign=VapeTools&utm_content=logo

4 Likes

i have compared as well when buying and typically can find a better deal or the same deal here in the states with no risk

1 Like

I would have to agree with you and honestly they are the only China web site I order anything from now. Within 2 weeks on the shipping is what I have experienced as well.

3 Likes

101 Vape and Vapor World are two that I have used right often. Normally 3 days.

Another thing I like about Vapor World is their clearance items. Sometimes you can get some nice stuff.

4 Likes

And I really wish I hadn’t just visited their site. Shinyitis. Dammit! Lol.

2 Likes

Vapor DNA has a good selection and decent shipping.

1 Like

Eciggity.com. Has been good to me
Vaperdna.com has been good to me
Vapenw has been good with me but are very very strict on returns.

4 Likes

My favorite US online store for mods, tanks and batteries is myfreedomsmokes.com. Great prices and fast shipping. Sometimes the pricing is comparable to Fasttech + a couple dollars. Example: my Alien mod Fasttech $49 Myfreedomsmokes $53 and free shipping. Took 3 days to get to me compared to 3 weeks to 3 months from Fasttech.

Runner up to that would be MyVaporStore, but they tend to be a little higher priced.

Chinese sites I’ve had good luck with Fasttech - Great prices free shipping but slow as Christmas. GearBest - decent prices shipping’s hit and miss. 3fvape - Good prices, shipping again hit and miss. Be warned too twice they have sent me a tank/RDA listed as authentic and was a cheap knock off. Banggood - Pricing is hit and miss and shipping can be too. Sometimes they have REALLY great deals to watch for though.

2 Likes