Fasttech order (shipping)

Shipping from fastech

Are you making a statement or asking for assistance?

1 Like

Lack of shipping from fasttech!!

1 Like

Relax. It’s on the way.

8 Likes

What are you shipping?

No it’s not!!! Got lost in transit. But when I checked my order it said delivered. Now this was shipped on 11/17/16. Called my post office and all they could see was accepted nov 17. There telling me was delivered. Was wondering if I’m going to need to prove no delivery

Its not really ‘shipping’ if you just chuck it in the sea and wait for it wash up on another beach…

4 Likes

Sorry friend, didn’t mean to make light of a lost order.

Have you contacted FastTech?

Was accepted in Asia that’s the only and last info on it. Told me can take max 2 months to investigate. Now there saying was delivered.

You know once it leaves China it’s your country’s mail service that deals with it.

Ya have ticket open about it

1 Like

This sucks there is no tracking of it. Just gone.

Did you pay for tracked registered shipping or unregistered?

1 Like

Nope free shipping. Probably going to eat it.

That’s the chance you take when you don’t pay the extra $2 for registered

1 Like

2 freeking dollars? Lesson learned I guess. Still waiting for them to reply. Hopefully they will take care of it. Lesson learned

If you didn’t take registered shipping from the options I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one. Hopefully they can sort out something for you though.

"No it’s not!!! Got lost in transit. But when I checked my order it said delivered. Now this was shipped on 11/17/16. Called my post office and all they could see was accepted nov 17. There telling me was delivered. Was wondering if I’m going to need to prove no delivery"
Sounds like a problem in Country of delivery and not a FastTech problem (assuming that the address was faithfully labeled).

I will show up eventually… but will it to your children just in case.

1 Like