FASTTECH?!? What's the deal?

Was that with FT? I thought that was one of the other Chinese people…

I ordered my stuff late at night on the 3rd, it posted as shipped on the 4th, and now it is in Chicago. So…like 6 days so far. We’ll see how long it takes to get from Chicago to me. :wink:

3 Likes

Not FT. The video thing was with Focalecig. They wanted to see what batteries I was putting into the device and if I was doing it correctly. More the battery thing I think, cause the instructions said use only Sony VTC 3,4 or 5’s.

3 Likes

I lost 5 hours of mine! Mind you, I spend a lot of that 5 hours browsing this site so all’s not lost!

2 Likes

Now they are thanking me for the video and suggest I try charging it first. I tried that and even said so in the vid, so there is another 15 hours to wait for that reply to come. :rage:

2 Likes

Completely agree with your advice and share your experiences with FT
I some Kanger and Smok Ni 200 prebuilt coils 1/2 the price of UK suppliers

1 Like

Unfortunately my local business is not allowed to sell tanks larger than 2 ml. I get my flavours local though but they don’t have the wide variety they have on ecigexpress for instance. I will have to get myself a creditcard to be able to buy from them. Asked them if they could add paypal but they said that paypal doesn’t do business with vapeshops. Bummer.
They told me I could get a prepaid mastercard since I don’t really want a creditcard. Does anyone have experience with one of those?
Must be great working for FastTech though, business hours are from 9.30 to 16.30 with a lunchbreak from noon to 1 pm.

1 Like

where r u?

1 Like

Yes, a prepaid mastercard or visa would be a good option. You can load it up with whatever you want to spend and use it as a regular credit or debit card without the hassle or the safety issues concerned. I know a lot of people who do that for buying stuff online and won’t use their credit or debit card online at all.

4 Likes

they couldn’t get much from me anyway!!! haha

3 Likes

Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We have some draconian new laws since februari 1st and I started vaping on the 9th. There are a lot of stores abroad that don’t even sell stuff to the Netherlands anymore, not even the things that aren’t prohibited like spare o rings or screws.

3 Likes

Thanks JoJo, I didn’t know these things existed until ecigexpress told me. I will get one and get some flavours I can’t get here.

1 Like

damn… frikin sucks!!!

2 Likes

Yah, tell me about it. I feel like I’m a little kid not being allowed a cookie before dinner. No tanks larger than 2 ml, no bottles of juice larger than 10 ml. It is completely ridiculous and when I want to order abroad I find my county is not even listed anymore at a lot of shops. It sucks Big Time :rage:

3 Likes

can we help?

2 Likes

That’s a very nice offer. At the moment I’m still finding ways around it. Fasttech supplies me with the hardware I want and I make my own juice. That’s why I started DIY in the first place. I’ve got nicotine in the freezer but I’m already down to 2 mg, I will probably be down to zero before I run out of that.
Vg and flavours are going to be very hard to outlaw since they use them in bakeries and people also use vg for making soap. You will get your own share of shit in the US, if that’s where you are. I heard Washington State is taxing anything vaperelated with 95% tax and I think it was Minnesota that wants to put 850% tax on it. Bottom line is they don’t care about people’s health, just profit. You’ve got the TPP in the make, we the TTIP. It’s all behind closed doors and Philip Morris is sitting at the table.

3 Likes

[quote=“JoJo, post:54, topic:17028”]
Yes, a prepaid mastercard or visa would be a good option.
[/quote]I’ve got a prepaid visacard today! So I placed my very first order at ecigexpress. That’s 15 more flavours coming my way :grinning:

6 Likes

Woo!! Vape mail is best mail! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Curious, with such draconian laws, are you able to buy Nicotine in which to create your own DIY Juice with?

1 Like

[quote=“ShelaghDB, post:64, topic:17028”]
are you able to buy Nicotine
[/quote]yes I am. I don’t know for how long but right now it is still for sale. Most laws are about ready made liquids and tanks, don’t think they have caught on to DIY yet, ssshhhh! :sleeping:

5 Likes

WARNING! This thread will self destruct in five seconds!

5 Likes