FASTTECH?!? What's the deal?

Looks like everyone has covered fast tech very well. Some things have not found any where else. Have an order waiting on right now.

3 Likes

If you look at the comparison to a normal base, you may be able to see that the base is wider than the coil barrel.

3 Likes

Either I lucked out or things are back to normal now. One of my FT epacket orders from The 7th is in New York. The other (from the 10th) is still in China but ā€œProcessed through sort faciilityā€. Fingers crossed they both make it hereā€¦itā€™s the second I want most. My VTC mini :smile:

3 Likes

I placed the order on October 6th, it shipped on October 7th USPS Express ePacket via China Post and the latest update on My USPS is Oct. 17th at 10:25 pm - Processed Through Sort Facility ISC (Customs?) New York NY USPS. Estimated Delivery is Friday Oct 23. Iā€™m hoping that means itā€™s on its way to me. It went through Shenzen Sort Facility. The order I placed on the 9th (also Express ePacket via China Post) shipped on the 10th and still says Processed through Sort Facility Xiamen on Oct. 13 at 10pm.

I havenā€™t gotten any kind of notification from Fasttech either through email or on their site about problems with shipping of either order. Hoping that means things are okay now. First order has a subtank topfill tank replacement, subtank RBA base, subtank coils, and some Ti wire. Second has my VTC mini.

2 Likes

subtank top fill??? do u have a link?

1 Like

I got the green one. :slight_smile: Weā€™ll see. Some say theyā€™re great, others say they leak. Figured Iā€™d give it a shot.

3 Likes

thanks a bunch :wink:

1 Like

First order with them was fine back in July 2015. 3 weeks to deliver to midwest US. I ordered something again in early September and had to cancel the order because 10 days after I ordered they still didnā€™t even have a projected ship date for me. They gave me my money back immediately when I requested the cancellation and refund probably because I purchased it with PayPal. (PayPal will cancel a business account in a New York minute if a supplier even thinks about ripping off a buyer) if you are going to buy from them, (understanding they seem to be having issues with suppliers lately) use PayPal.

2 Likes

9 Likes

The ā€˜ruleā€™ for ordering from fasttech if you want your stuff quickly is to only order things that say in stock or ships next day and always pick epacket shipping. Iā€™ve order several times from them now and so far Iā€™ve received my order in ~2 weeks from ship date. This last order might be the exceptionā€¦I ordered on the 9th, shipped on the 10th, and havenā€™t gotten any tracking update since it was in the China sort facility. Itā€™s got to the 24th to keep the track record, so weā€™ll see. :wink:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know what the deal is but I had a package via China post and it was delivered to the postoffice. When I asked my local package delivery man, he said they are not allowed to deliver packages from China to your house anymore so I had to pick it up from the postoffice instead. Weird! Seems an international thing with China packages is brewing.

1 Like

do you mind stating ur state??? wtf I hope itā€™s not a trend!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m in the Netherlands.

1 Like

No change on deliveries in Belgium so far, though packages via China Post have been taking a bit longer lately.

1 Like

Today is the first time this happened. I get packages from China all the time. Iā€™ve read a few posts from people from the US who had their packages returned to Fasttech, so I was wondering if somethings up worldwide involving China???

1 Like

Thatā€™s so crazy. I canā€™t imagine what is going on. :confused: Kinda scary. Iā€™ll keep you guys updated on the two orders I have out in transit somewhere.

2 Likes

Iā€™m having an issue with items from gearbest rt now about shippingā€¦

1 Like

I have one of those coming, it has been in transit for ages. Just saw my Bellus has arrived today, delivered at the postoffice again.
Edit; I asked about it at the postoffice and they say it is because Chinapost uses standard packages and they donā€™t pay enough so theyā€™ve decided from this week on not to deliver to the door anymore since that drives up their costs.

1 Like

Woot for you!

Mine just arrived in the post today as wellšŸ‘ā€¦cleaned it, but havenā€™t twisted up a coil just yetā€¦ An ejuice tasting session with my daughter took precedence earlier today! ā€¦it lasted for 2 1/2 hrsšŸ˜†

4 Likes
5 Likes