FASTTECH?!? What's the deal?

Yes the ridiculous laws and taxes in Washington state was why Mt. Baker Vapor moved from there to Arizona…a state that is much more vaper friendly.

3 Likes

Honestly? I have made about 60 orders from FT and only once had a small problem worth about $2 and they fixed even that.
Bought mods, attys, extras from Fasttech, other China sites and top retail stores and there is no difference. There is no such truth to the rumours that FT sells seconds. No, it’s just that China itself has no sense of quality standards, period.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting on my ubertoot there 10-25 day ship runs out tomorrow so I’ll just open a case with Pay Pal come Tuesday or Wednesday.
Would of really liked the ubertoot but if not the money will come in handy this time of year. :smile:

2 Likes

It sucks to hear this being that I recommended the link to you . Gearbest does have slow shipping but I usually just order and forget about it so I never really notice how long it takes . Does your account say that it’s shipped ? I’ve never not received an order if that makes you feel any better lol

3 Likes

It says its shipped mate. 10-25days to uk and that finishes tomorrow but being as it’s a very busy time of the year for the postage system I’ll give till weeks end.
Chances are i will get it mate but I’m just impatient lol.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Am still glad you recomended it, so no worries there👍
Like i said I’ve a couple of mtl’s, but i want my toy and i want it now :joy::kissing_smiling_eyes::dash::dash::dash::dash:

4 Likes

2 questions: 1. Is e packet working to Canada again or should I assume a 30 day wait. 2. Are those wiismec 200’s for 50 bucks those mods everyone is raving about, seems awful cheap

1 Like

Those are the 200s with the eVic chips. I hear they are good… just not the DNA 200 chips.

2 Likes

Is there a big difference @Pro_Vapes?

1 Like

I really don’t know anything about the eVic chip so I can’t comment on it. But the DNA 200 is the best chip on the market IMO.

2 Likes

On Fasttech use the “XMAS” coupon code (no quotes) 5% off all orders up to 31st December.

2 Likes

I ordered some coils from China two weeks ago… so we are 14 days. In November I had ordered some ebay stuff from China, well over 45 days to get here.

1 Like

I ordered the aromamizer from China on 11/30 and I’m still waiting…:snail:

3 Likes

Make sure you get any orders in BEFORE Chinese New Year (Feb 8). The entire country shuts down for this for a couple of weeks and the already slow shipping will be delayed weeks further.

3 Likes

i get all my orders 12-14 days after shipping…you gotta pick the epacket

3 Likes

D

3 Likes

I had a order last year during Chinese new year. Thought it would never ship.

1 Like

I spoke too soon about not having problems with Fasttech. My last 3 orders have been horribly slow. I believe I’m done with them till they get their sh*& together.

1 Like

My last two were really slow as well. I think they’re still recovering from New Year.
Like the new icon BTW. Just used that pic on a battery re-wrap.

1 Like

I’m 16 days now…

1 Like

My order I received before this one took 3 months.

1 Like