Favorite Comedian?

Over the last few months I’ve been going through and listening to every Opie & Anthony appearance Patrice O’Neal had. I’m down to the last 4 hours.

Next up: Every Louis CK O&A appearance.

2 Likes

I have a big list but I started watching Anthony Jeselnik recently and I think he’s great. This may be because we share the exact same sense of humor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hell yeah. Tom Segura will be in Fargo in October. I’m going.

Basically most already listed I like. Patrice O’Neill was a genius, I cried when he died. Carlin and Pryor are the goats. Ron Bennington is like the godfather or gatekeeper.

One more recent special that was just so perfectly done was Gary Gulman. He did a bit on the process of the States being abbreviated that is just fkn terrific.

A few current favorites:

Big Jay Oakerson
Dan Soder
Robert Kelly
Joey Diaz

1 Like

Charlie Day and Always Sunny Gang :heart:

1 Like

NSFW

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Did you ever watch the Galloping Gourmet? That guy was hilarious!

3 Likes

Doug Stanhope and George Carlin have been mentioned before but they’re my fav American comedians.
For anyone who understands German and knows a little bit about German politics i can recommend a guy called Volker Pispers. Very sharp mind and quite angry at times while still maintaining this friendly smile, very funny.
There are a few great British ones but man most of them are really hard to understand. Some London accents or anything north of Oxford and i barely understand a word (after 14 years in the UK.But here we’ve got Berkshire accent, innit?).

3 Likes

This is not a game of who the fuck are you. :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha excellent, i forgot about the death star canteen.

2 Likes

Love me some Eddie Izzard!!!

1 Like

Frogs are not a plague. You can just have more frogs than usual…

2 Likes

If you’ve never seen an elephant ski, then you’ve never been on acid.

2 Likes

Love Eddie! NEVER fails to crack me up!

3 Likes

I have but had you not mentioned him i would never have remembered who he was. Crazy how the memory works, or doesnt most of the time…

3 Likes

:+1: Tommy Cooper :+1:

3 Likes