Favorite drip tip

Ive always used stock drip tips but am wanting to try some different ones so , whats your favorite???

2 Likes

Something my girlfriend calls my “vases”

I like the combination of glass and metal, plus they are long AND wide. Sometimes size DOES matter :wink:

5 Likes

I like the fat bastards for the RDA’s that has the goon sized drip tip

2 Likes

I like double walled drip tips. My favorite that I’ve had came with my tf-rta g2. It’s all metal, but with a glass center.

It’s amazing. It doesn’t get hot, and the little “well” between the glass and metal catches any juice that would otherwise end up on my lips with a single walled drip tip. I want a bunch more! Lol! I just move it to whichever tank I’m using.

4 Likes

I use stone or glass ones because the temperature outside doesn’t affect them. Metal is very bad when its cold or too hot. In Michigan we have extreme differences in temperature.

2 Likes

Most of my tanks are Merlins, and I use different drip tips to identify the flavor in them. I’ve been looking for some drip tips as well, but they are some damn expensive. I’m cheap, I like these at 49 cents each.

Plain, plastic and I haven’t noticed a funky taste even though they are plastic.

2 Likes

these are drip tips that i can find on a goon ?

2 Likes

Yes if someone did get one and put on it yes. However the new Goon 1.5 comes with one in the box.
Something like these are nice

http://halfmoonmods.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/IMG_20160423_201719-01.jpeg

6 Likes

Or one of these for your Cleito

http://halfmoonmods.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/img_20160701_114459-2.jpg

4 Likes

you pay attention :wink: , lol , those actually look awesome i had no clue i could change the cleito top thank you

2 Likes

is the feeling mutual that the material helps with the flavor ?? or just the size ??

2 Likes

These have been my favorites by a long stretch. They’re a little smaller than the ones @RobynRye listed, but have a great feel when between the lips, and they don’t get hot. The aluminium version tips get lip-scorching, but the SS version stays cool. The only drawback to these is that they LOVE to accumulate lip gunk. Other than that, a great DT.

This is the drip tip that I currently have sitting on my Billow V2.5. It’s NOT a direct fit, so I had to modify the stem so that it would fit in the oddball hole in the Billow. I did away with the o-rings so that it’s now a friction fit. Again, a good feel when on the lips, but I haven’t decided if I prefer it more than the other tips I use.

1 Like

The ones I got from @bradslinux

4 Likes

People used to say glass drip tips are better for flavour, seems to have come out of fashion lately tho. Long-term observation has told me I prefer white teflon drip tips, and acryl for the looks. My 2c.

2 Likes

Those are gorgeous! He does some nice work.

1 Like

I prefer ones that stay the coolest. Plastic is my go to, a cool as gold and silver metals look, they do get hot!

2 Likes

I like the tips that are not too hard … Especially after a few drinks… I tend to wack my teeth far too often :yum:

1 Like