Favorite RBA/RDA/RTA?

Goblin and my Lemo drop …cause it’s all I know !

1 Like

I have the Billow and the Orchid v4 and I have the Orchid v5 on the way!!! I like my v4 better than the Billow cause it leaks no matter how I wick it but it holds 5ml of juice though, also I cant lay the Billow on its side at All !! My Orchid v4, on its side 24hr no leaking. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

RTA I’ve Kayfun (3.1-4) and Squape R, but I prefer Taifun v2
RDA I’ve Taifun Dripper & Big Block 454, but I use my Plume Viel

1 Like

I have a bunch of PV’s 1.5’s but i recently picked up a couple Tugboat V2’s and they are pretty nice. DEEP well and great airflow. They have quickly become my second favorite and my goto RDA for when im in the car.

1 Like

I like my Tobh, but I love my Doge.

The Tobh is severely underrated because it’s a fair bit older, but if you drill out the airflow it really shines imo.
The Doge is pretty much like breathing vapor. I just got the V2 and it’s even better than the V1. Keeps up with higher wattage too, which is nice.

1 Like

I’m anxious for my orchid v6 to arrive!! Everyone praises them …must be for a reason !

1 Like

I hate to sound like the newbe that I am, but could somebody please to me what RBA, RDA, and RTA stand for and a little tutorial on how they are used.

1 Like

RBA - Rebuildable Atomizer. It is the general term for rebuildables.

RDA - Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. Examples: PlumeVeil, Tugboat, Igo-W series

RTA - Rebuildable tank Atomizer. Examples: Orchid, Fogger, Kayfun

1 Like

Thank you, I really appreciate the info.

1 Like

My pleasure, the main difference between a RDA and an RTA is that a RTA has a tank and an RDA you have to drip juice into after a few pulls. Also, and this is my opinion but shared with many others, an RDA provides the best flavor and cloud experience. I pretty much only use RDA’s as i am a flavor chaser exclusively.

2 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not the only one that didn’t know. :smile: and thanks @Ken_O_Where for the info. Short, sweet, and to the point…I like it.

3 Likes

looks like the bottom piece is a different grade of stainless on this aqua clone

1 Like

I’ve pieced together my silverplay w some kayfun accessories and it’s sooo good!!!

1 Like

I was thinking of picking up a silver play clone from FT …perhaps I will

2 Likes

As everybody know by now I’m a coil building fool. But I just did a build for my Haze RDA and I am so impressed with this RDA. It is definitely my favorite. It really chucks and has excellent flavor. Plenty of air flow, a large bore drip tip and a 4 post deck for builds. I highly recommend this device. If your in the market for an RDA give this one a serious look.

1 Like

Is that a clapping wrapton on there??? Just a thought for a name for the wrapped clapton???

1 Like

Only been doing the rebuilds for a month now so there isn’t too much experience under my belt yet. The “always in rotation” for me are the Doge V2, Darkhorse V2 and Mutation X V3. I only have the one RTA which is a Fogger V4.1 (I really want a Lemo) It works OK but prefer my Nautilus… Built my first Clapton today…not pretty but after the first two tries it did get a little easier.

2 Likes

It’s twisted 28g 317L core and 28g kanthal wrap @ .1? ohms. It’s a beast. I just ordered a ohms meter so i’ll know what the ? is.

3 Likes

I currently own an
IGO-W
PLUME VEIL
PLUME VEIL 1.5

The IGO has a very tight draw so I’m going drill some more holes in the side to help airflow.

The plume veil 1.5 is a seriously good RDA 5 air holes around the Delrin opposed to only 2 on the PV. Larger cyclops than the standard PV but smaller post air holes.

So currently I’m using.

PV deck and bottom cap with slightly smaller cyclops, top cap and Delrin from my PV1.5 with my latest coil wrap of a 26g core 32g wrapped Clapton. On a 2mm rod with 6wraps.

Hmmm serious flavour!!!

2 Likes

Well, the Goliath has now taken the top spot for my fav RTA. I’ve not been able to put it down since I juiced it up. Flavor-wise, by far, it surpasses any other atomizer I own. Airflow, it gives me that satisfying lung hit for which I’ve been yearning. I’m wondering what they’re going to update in the v2, because I’m having a hard time not liking everything about this atty.

4 Likes