Favorite RBA/RDA/RTA?

Anybody heard of this Magic Cube RDA ?

1 Like

Yes! Itā€™s a rubikā€™s cube atomizer!! Iā€™m sure it will look snazzy on a box mod.

The attached youtube video link explains it all (not really), but you HAVE to watch it with the subtitles ONā€¦

3 Likes

Favorite RBA - Fogger. Iā€™m new to building coils. Watched a video on building coils for the Fogger, and they said it could be difficult to get the juice wells right. I built it and itā€™s my favorite. Works, sounds, vapes like a dream with no leaks, no heat, and to me it was an easy build.

Favorite RDA - I probably didnā€™t choose right, so thereā€™s probably better ones out there. But out of mine, Iā€™d say my X-Pure. It vapes well and feels good. The Plume Veil I got is awful. It leaks and tastes bad even though I cleaned it well.

Favorite Tank with replaceable coils - E-Leaf MELO. It is similar to the Atlantis and the coils are interchangeable and 2 bucks less expensive. Thought Iā€™d give it a try and I like it better than the Atlantis.

1 Like

Do you have the Lemo 2?

No, but I have a feeling you are going to tell me something which will gnaw at my little vaping brain until I bolt upright in bed at 3:52 a.m., rush to my computer, and buy one!

Donā€™t do it @NewDrip! Donā€™t say it! For the love of all that is right in this world! Iā€™m buying a VW w/temp control mod first, damnit!

2 Likes

I was just wondering. I donā€™t either, I was just looking for a comparison. I have one on order. You can exhale now. :wink:

1 Like

Whew! That was close!!

I want ALL the atomizers, but first comes the mod. Iā€™m feeling a bit dated and out of style not keeping up with ā€œmodā€ times here. Soon and very soon Iā€™ll be one of the cool kids.

3 Likes

Mine should be here tomorrow Jim so Iā€™ll fill you in about why you need to get one

3 Likes

Not listening! La la la la la (fingers in ears) la la la la la! Ha!

Yes! Lay it on me, so Iā€™ll know itā€™s next in line.

2 Likes

In all honesty most gear never lives up to the hype but even if it vapes as nice as my Lemo drop with less hassle to fill Iā€™ll be happy

2 Likes

Loving my OBS Crius V3 RTA. Warm wet consistent vape every time. Getting the hang of dual coil builds. Havenā€™t tried any RDAā€™s.

1 Like

My favorite RTAā€™S were changing pretty often but for the past month it has to be the Crius v3 just ever so slightly edging out the Aromamizer with the velocity style deck.I have found nirvana using @Pro_Vapes Deep Water 22 ga. Ti 6 wrap coil builds on all my tanks.It has taken flavor to another level and so easy to build.

My Favorite RDA has to be hands down the Boā€™Sun.Solid construction , velocity style deck,adjustable air flow with a 8mm deep juice well that helps keep the Wismec Noisy Cricket fed.I canā€™t thank @Ken_O_Where enough for letting me know about this dripper! I am sad they limited these to 500 pieces but I have read that they have already started production on a v2.

I chase flavor so I will have to say my favorite for flavor is the Vortice dripper.I bought two clones from Focalcig and was so impressed with the flavor I broke down and bought an authentic.I canā€™t say the flavor is any different between the two but the authentic is much better quality.

2 Likes

Really glad you liked the Boā€™Sun, i wanted to badly to order one but i have been involved in the tech industry for many many years and if i have learned anything it is always wait until a product is in the wild for a bit before making a decision. V2 is a possibility for me tho, maybe one of the Chinese manufacturers will clone the V1.

1 Like

Last topic I wanted to start with a really old thread got merged, so I guess necroing is the way to go?

I wanna know what peopleā€™s current favs are! Especially if youā€™ve got any cheapos/clones offa fasttech worth checking out cause Iā€™m broke :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now my favourite are the Velocity 22mm v1 clone I got and TFV12 Cloud Beast King with itā€™s RBA for a tank, even if the flavour is rather weak, the clouds man, the clouds.

I have 2 actually in my rotation right now.
Aromamizer Plus RBTA and the Ammit DUAL coil.
Neither one is particularly cheap, but not on the expensive side either.

1 Like

WTF? lmao!

The Kindbright Reload clone is fantastic. Easy to build on, no leaks, awesome flavor and plenty of clouds. I canā€™t speak for the other clone version of this, but the Kindbright is out of this world.
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/15922-kindbright-reload-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-black-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.html

1 Like

Whatā€™s the juice capacity? I trust your judgement on quality.

Thanks Walt! The capacity on this is 4ml I believe. Iā€™ve been running simple and fused SS claptons on this and I have to say that compared to any of the TFV series tanks, it does a great job of not guzzling juice, I will also add that if youā€™re thinking of purchasing more than one but want to try one out first, just go ahead and order more now. Youā€™ll end up doing that anyway and just have to wait more time to get them.

Thank you! I just love these short postless attys coming out now. I also like the ~3-4ml capacities as I change up flavors pretty often. I try not to run more than 2 or 3 rigs at work as it really clutters things up. Iā€™m gonna snag two. At that price I canā€™t pass it up. Thanks again!!

1 Like