FDA Deeming regulations are published

“…in the FACE!”

2 Likes

I couldn’t Resist
https://youtu.be/tMsfkqUZGi8

2 Likes

It’s time to vent everywhere. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, any and all popular media outlets. The fight is on people !!!

7 Likes

Thanks signed

1 Like

Absolutely. This is war.

3 Likes

I know Mark…effin stupid. The first time I ever honed in on this idiotic shit (late to the game as I was) I was dumbfounded and demonstrated absurdity by being absurd

4 Likes

Just signed as well.

Absolutely it is.

1 Like

Just signed it as well

2 Likes

What I’m still confused on are two points. 1. Will liquid nicotine still be available for people to use for DIY. and 2. Flavor companies that sell for food industries I think I’m reading will be fine, but those making only for vaping may be subjected to the same tobacco laws?

You can bet I’m stocking up on mods this year

2 Likes

Signed
Yes I am confused also
Are we going to have to order PG VG Nicotene send to a FDA Approved local dealer like guns do to local gun shop then pick it looks
Lots of questions to be answered
Looks like stocking up is in order

1 Like

https://youtu.be/7WDkDrQdxLo

2 Likes

Psst… hey buddy, wanna buy a 30? I got the best, man!

I intend to cause the little gods in biggov.org as much heartburn as possible.

2 Likes

New here. I used to smoke a pack a day of reds up until 2.5yrs ago.

Started vamping very low nicotine, soon after, found flavored juice after a month of nasty (imo) cig favors.

Decided to make my own juice for cost reasons, and I like to do mad scientisty stuff sometimes last month.

In short this really sucks. Bad. I think I will order 3 kanger subs (it works for me, not in search of the biggest cloud in the room). And some coils and spare tanks. Maybe more. Who knows. I’m sure if the fda fails us, those items will be in short supply by next month.

1 Like

Just a thought if we stick to one thing a safer alternative to smoking the fact that many of us smoke for many years .and now it works for us I hate to say it but my own town.I gave some one a little I stike and a kanger pro tank to try and help him get off the cigs stopped in a new local vape shop to try some juice had one tobacco flavor but my friend liked it the max nic they had was 6 I said you got to be kidding me nope most of are juice is o nic now I will most likely never go back .and I am so glade the first few B&M I went to were nothing like that

This Sucks so bad!!! Lots of questions to be answered. So a vape shop making juice has to stop immediately or do they have the 2 year window plus 1 year after they have submitted the paperwork? So confusing, It says that the warning and age information is going to take place in 90 days but when will small mom and pop vendors have to stop making juice?

Signed it thanks !
Since reading this I have blown up every site I could. I am enrolled with CASAA as well.

Even my gear would be considered new for 2007 not that I’m hating on my mini p3 and mini kanger’s and mini nautilus :heart:

2 Likes

Effective date for the FDA rules is August 8, 2016. There will be no Vape Shops, Juice companies in operation. None have the money to get juice approved AND equipment to use it in approved. Only the Tobacco companies and Pharma Companies have that kinda money. They just assume our kinda equipment go away anyway. They want us to use the crappy cig-a-likes…

1 Like

So if I understand this correctly, it will also mean that any hardware (coils, tanks mods etc) made after 2007 will not be available for sale or export to the US by anyone without the millions to pay off the FDA? .

That’s what it sounds like. Guess we are all sitting on pins and needles waiting for clarification…