FDA Deeming regulations are published

That’s why I cant make a call. I will swear (maybe not scream… well maybe I would.)

1 Like
6 Likes

@Cloyce - I saw that video before, and it’s a really great concise explanation. Great for sharing with others who might want a quick overview without necessarily getting into a long drawn-out conversation about the issue.

Then they have to make their employers stop firing people who smoke because that’s another thing that happened around 1998. That was the year employers started making smoke free campuses and buildings. In the last two years, the employers around here have started testing employees for nicotine use. The employers treat it almost like marijuana. It really doesn’t matter if they go after e-cigs because employers don’t want their workers using nicotine.

Just sent that video off to Trump and Hillary :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I think this is spot on. But who appointed anyone the leader who can say “don’t panic buy” or “you’re panic buying.” Labels labels. So if anyone decides they’re so smart and plans to show the community there’s nothing to worry about…then doesn’t buy anything so as to lead by example…poo on them if equipment becomes impossible to get and they need help. As for myself, I’m a squirrel storing nuts. Because it looks like winter is coming and I ain’t sharing my nuts with anyone but the missus :slight_smile:

7 Likes

In the county where I live (in South Florida), no county employee is allowed to use nicotine in any form whatsoever, and that includes nicotine patches, nicotine gum, you name it. It’s just ridiculous.

1 Like

It’s naturally occurring substance. It’s in Tomatoes and Peppers.

1 Like

I know. It’s in potatoes, eggplant, tomatoes, and so on. So now they’re going to fire you if you eat lasagna or baked potatoes?

2 Likes

Okay I’ll start… @Nicotine_River any chance for a sale of some sort on Nicotine? I’d be happy to purchase another 100mg/ml liter again it you have the gallon vg offer again… g

1 Like

Exactly… insane.

That would be a me too.

Can i point out something obvious that somebody pointed out to me earlier this evening?

Every flavor, every chemical, pg, vg, nic and sweetner we use…ITS ALL BEEN FDA APPROVED ALREADY and is considered GRAS!!
SO WTF? OVER!!!

WHAT OTHER “TOBACCO” product can say that???

4 Likes

I’d trust a '74 Pinto over most politicians.

5 Likes

It’s much worse than that. As a tobacco product manufacturer they will have to file the proper paperwork with the BATF, which includes background checks on ownership as well as taxation and the BATF can inspect the facility whenever they want. Currently running 151 days on average to approve new tpm’s and that will only get longer once apps begin to flood the system.

https://www.ttb.gov/nrc/average-days.shtml

Yes, you are absolutely correct!

I had a thought today, and forgive me if it’s been covered but my ability to read everything has been hampered as most of you know. But I’m wondering…how will the FDA’s regs affect sales (or the ability to acquire all things vaping) on Indian reservations where by and large most gov regs are null and void? Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t tobacco sales on a res something free from fed tax? It would be interesting to learn the FDA’s (spit up in my mouth just now) position toward their flipping deeming regulations as they pertain to native American use and sales.

3 Likes

Somebody had posted a pdf from SFATA the other day that broke everything down in REAL english…i couldnt find the link but thier website is effing AWESOME!!!
http://sfata.org/

1 Like

Here’s a couple of profile pics I have seen used on FB lately if anyone feels like using them to bring awareness.

I like the last one and am using it now.

6 Likes

Good one Thank’s :+1:

3 Likes