FDA Deeming regulations are published

Here is a point to consider with taxes as well. About 140 million of us in the US work a full time job. Let’s say all of us pay in 50 dollars per week to the Government, we all know most of us pay more than that which will add to the point. The Government wins a lottery off of us at a guaranteed jackpot of over 7 billion dollars every week. So that’s not enough, not even counting other imposed unconstitutional taxes these money gluttons want even more and are willing to put citizens health at risk to get it. Then after they have taxed all the productive people, held businesses at ransom, proposed bias regulations for self gain and did all of their robbing and raping, they give big bags of that money to people who hate us. This country isn’t going down the tubes, it is in the tubes.
Here is another point, look what group is helping us and look what group is holding us to a flame. There is your reason for all of this and unless there is change in how we do things and how we vote, we can look forward to more big government telling us what we can and cannot do…

2 Likes

Some interesting numbers

6 Likes

Well written heartfelt article. I may borrow some of it when writing the politicians.

5 Likes

If Wall St. is hip to the benefits of vapor products then what is ‪‎FDA‬ waiting for?

4 Likes

Great article and thanks for the share.

Federal regulatory agencies such as FDA are beholden to the political process itself and to powerful interests that may seek to suppress their competition through the rule-making procedure.

Beholden? They are integral. They are cooperative, instrumental even. But beholden? Nahhh, in this case they are simply doing the bidding of the biggest losers which vaping has created, primarily BIG tobacco, BIG pharm, and BIG government. Any respect I ever may have had for this rogue regulatory body has long vanished when considering the death nail they allow while condemning the liberation e-cigs provide.

5 Likes

Americans deserve a separation of economy and state in the same way and for the same reasons as the separation of church and state: to prevent an arrogant and tyrannical government in a far-off capital from dictating the terms on which they trade their wares, practice their vocations, and earn a living.

Thanks to these new deeming regulations, e-cigarettes and similar products will be driven into a black market, wherein safety will inevitably suffer and defects will fall most heavily on the vulnerable segments of society. All in a day’s work for our enlightened public health guardians at FDA.

To sum up the article…

3 Likes

This thread needs to go back to the top.

2 Likes

In the latest news, the Facilitating Death Administration has not responded to the inquiries submitted to it regarding the Dooming reulations, by Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI), Chairman of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.

FDA Snubs Senate Inquiry as Expected, Committee Will Pursue

3 Likes

Right on they need to yank the FDA in front of the senate and give them hell

Glad you posted this.

1 Like

This is a good video
https://youtu.be/EGHuGhi7-uM

2 Likes

What a pleasure receiving this letter in the mail today showing me someone actually made an effort to respond to me. Glad to see He is also on our side with this matter. I am sure this is a form letter sent by a staffer but this is showing what you get when you send hand written letters not emails. Please remember we are in an election year and your voice matters right now but you must keep pounding them if they don’t agree and you must also send a letter of thanks if they respond like this. Don’t give up the fight. Headway is being made in this fight.

10 Likes

That’s fantastic, David! Another co-sponsor - we need all we can get. Perhaps HR-2058 will gain some traction - I think the co-sponsor count is now up to 57?

3 Likes

Trust me a thank you for your support letter will go out by USPS in the morning along with another letter I just finished to Shelly More Capito urging her to change her mind and support hr2058 and the Cole Bishop amendment.

There is no substitute for hand written letters Especially in an election year.

4 Likes

This thread needs a bump.

4 Likes

www.august8th.org

1 Like

This is what we’ve all been waiting for…

7 Likes

So glad to see this FINALLY happening :+1:The ball is starting to roll hopefully.

4 Likes

You know when it comes to the US gov’t that ball rolls uphill, right? Yeah, you know. I just hope it started rolling in time to put some kind of temporary injunction against the regs. Because the truth is there is not enough time for them to overrule or make null and void what it took the FDA over 2 years to concoct. If I moved at that pace with my work I would be out of business.

2 Likes

Yea here in WV we are familiar with rolling balls uphill. Just had to say it Brother

2 Likes