FDA Deeming regulations are published

And I love the optimism.

2 Likes

They are such a bunch of hypocrites!

ā€œNICORETTEĀ® and electronic cigarettes
Unlike the majority of e-cigarettes, NICORETTEĀ® Inhaler has been clinically proven to help smokers quit. Like e-cigarettes, it gives you the hand-to-mouth sensation of smoking, but doesnā€™t contain any tar or toxins that youā€™d normally get from a real cigarette. And unlike real cigarettes, you can use it in pubs, cinemas etc.ā€

Donā€™t you like how they start the sentence with ā€œlike e-cigarettesā€ and then switch to tar and toxins from cigarettes?

Nicorette is the producer of gum so Iā€™m sure this stuff is FDA approved.

1 Like

OMG thatā€™s insane I canā€™t believe they get away with drug testing for nicotine what possible logichave they given and how have they not been sued.

Nicorette Inhaler and Quick Mist are not marketed in the US.

My bad, I didnā€™t know that, Iā€™m not in the US.

The Nicotrol Inhaler is available in the US by prescription only and one of the many ways I tried to quit

2 Likes

Bad productā€¦

3 Likes

I totally agree and it did not work at all BUT itā€™s FDA approved

3 Likes

Yea, itā€™s approved, but not for performance or safety. There is a huge chance that the product has something ā€œaddedā€ to it to keep users using this product. Iā€™m sure many or most likely all of the studies were fashioned the same way fairy tales are. This product was ā€œrubber stampedā€ by the FDA after Johnson & Johnson passed them a fat wad of Benā€™s under the table for Robert Califf and some of his henchmen to add to their off shore accounts.

6 Likes

Probably has the WTAā€™s in it. The other chemicals that are addictive found in cigs. These can be added to ejuiceā€¦from what I remember reading a while back, but most ejuice vendors donā€™t because itā€™s expensive.

But it explains why there are still cravings when transferring from cigs to vaping.

2 Likes

Nicotrol, Nicoretteā€¦yeah its probably all the same anyway.

3 Likes

The only difference I see in the pictures of them is Nicotrol is 10mg nic and Nicorette is 14mg nic but as I said it sure did not work for me.

1 Like

Clip for GrimmGreens recent interview w/ Azim Chowdhury, the lawyer behind the R2BSMOKEFREE.ORG Lawsuit
against the FDA regarding their deeming regulations of vapor products.

11 Likes

Excellent video thanks for posting :+1: If anyone is interested in this lawsuit and would like to understand what it is about a must watch.

3 Likes

my pleasureā€¦the more information the better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for posting this.

1 Like

no probā€¦:ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah and the Feds were getting shot at with Tommy Guns!

https://youtu.be/UsNU23DvjuU

3 Likes

Guys read this article and follow the blog. It will explain you not only WTF is going on with the new tobacco regulations but a lot of more similar issues.

NATURAL NEWS

The head of the FBIā€™s shocking admission: You are no longer under any moral or ethical obligation to obey any federal laws whatsoeverā€¦ the rule of law is now vacated across America

1 Like