FDA Deeming regulations are published

I stand with my original statement. Weed just got legal in a bunch of states. The message sent by the voters was “DC, your day has come”.

3 Likes

Trust me, I hope you are right :innocent:

1 Like

I don’t think most of it is bad. The funniest thing to me… The super religious right just put what was an undocumented stripper in the white house as a first lady…

Melania better grow some thick skin. In a way, I feel very sorry for her because she will be a target for moral issues and shit, let’s face it… we could see the first expensive divorce in the White House! OMG that would be hilarious! Think about it!

3 Likes

lmfao! never even thought about that

It’s an irony, kind of the frosting on the cake.

Did you see that picture of him watching her vote? He was technically violating election law. A ballot is private and if they would have been anyone else a poll worker could have thrown him out of the polling location… but that is neither here nor there.

One little rich kid actually started taking a threatening tone with me on facebook this morning (he’s the son of a very wealthy man in the area) I pointed out to others on the thread this is what they could expect from rich little white boys when you question them now. His father hires a lot of undocumented workers and I called him out on it in front of God and everyone on it when he attacked a friend… so he stopped. (Imagine that)

Some of you know I did not vote but I’m not going to succumb to fear. Because the first woman that succumbs to fear is setting an example for other women to succumb to that fear.

5 Likes

While I do agree with you here, isn’t it funny how weed is legal in DC but if your smoking it there you can still be held federally liable for having an illegal substance?

Not much makes sense to me anymore, frankly.

1 Like

How a multi-billionaire can be seen as anti-establishment and a bastion of the ordinary worker is even more bizarre.

1 Like

http://www.srnt.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=869491

I’d love to be a fly on the wall at this event.

In 2009, SRNT was the lead organization on a Citizen’s Petition which asked the FDA to modify
labeling requirements for over-the-counter nicotine replacement products.

Effective 5/1/10, SRNT no longer accepts into membership those individuals who are employed by the tobacco industry (defined as tobacco manufacturers, wholesale distributors or importers of tobacco products).

In the United States, SRNT advances the field of nicotine and tobacco research by working with groups including the FDA’s Center for Tobacco Control and Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, the National Cancer Institute, and the National Institute on Drug Abuse. SRNT also has close relationships with the Truth Initiative, the Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids, the Association for the Treatment of Tobacco Use Dependence, and the American Cancer Society. SRNT is a member of the Washington, DC-based PARTNERS Coalition and Friends of NIDA, both of which help SRNT and its members to comment on pending legislation and regulations impacting nicotine/tobacco use in the US.

2 Likes

just remember it’s all about the children

1 Like