[Feature Request] Option for adjusting total flavor %

Hi Folks.

Not sure if anyone has already asked for this and or if it is possible. But often after I have finished making a recipe, on testing said recipe, I find myself wanting to change the Total Flavor Percentage up or down a little. At present the only way I can do this is to go and adjust each of the flavors independently, which can be a pain especially if there are more than a few flavors, and again if the flavor percentages have a decimal point or two. This method does my head in and usually results in changing the overall recipe ever so slightly. Is there a way you could add a input box to enable us to change the Total Flavor Percentage as a whole, which would then alter each of the individual flavors percentages automatically?

I for one would be willing to write you into my will if this could be achieved :smiley:
PS: I don’t possess many things, however my fridge is always full of beer :wink:

Cheers!

2 Likes

You can always make a flavor base and use that as a flavor. Then you can adjust the percentage of how much flavor base you use, raising or lowering all flavors in the recipe. That is the easiest way I have found to do it.

1 Like

I have that on my list - and it’ll be implemented at some point :slight_smile:

1 Like

:thumbsup: :beers:

1 Like
1 Like