Guys, this contest has ended.
The answer is A, I, N, G.

Have you guessed right?:grinning:
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.

1 Like

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #52 @CosmicTruth and #59 @Kenbu!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

8 Likes

WOOT! Party in my ship!
Thank you so much @Heaven_Gifts and congratulations to my co-winner @Kenbu !
I did not get the circuit right but will put the batteries to good use !
Thank you again, I will PM you my ship to address in 1 minute :smile:

11 Likes

Congrats Winners!!
Thanks for the giveaway @Heaven_Gifts

8 Likes

Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway.
Congrats right back at ya @CosmicTruth!

11 Likes

To be honest, I still feel ‘A’ should be the correct answer. I, N and G cannot be lighted as they are or should already be lit up as others have already mentioned. Assuming the switch is what activates the circuit, only A can be lighted. @Heaven_Gifts.
It is what is it…

7 Likes

Can I come?

4 Likes

Congratulations @CosmicTruth & @Kenbu :raised_hands:

8 Likes

So, How about it? Grats fellas and thks for another fun giveaway @Heaven_Gifts !

7 Likes

Congratulations to @CosmicTruth & @Kenbu even if you didn’t get the quiz right.

And thanks to @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway, it was a tricky little puzzle.

8 Likes

In order to explain the quiz they need to hire an ogre, I suggest a smiling ogre, maybe @SmilingOgre can come explain how he came up with his wacky answer.

5 Likes

Agreed, wire that up ugly!

1 Like

@CosmicTruth and @worm1, Thanks, I think?

Gettin ready to head off to work and I also gotta think a little on what and how to respond. Been on vacation for just under a week so I’m thinkin work is gonna take a little concentration for a bit today. I will get back to ya.

6 Likes

@CosmicTruth and @worm1

Ok,

First off, I have no idea what the “RIGHT” answer is. Just like every school, university, training seminar, political rally, or religious gathering the “RIGHT” answer is the answer the author is looking for. Yes that was snide but then I’m an Ogre. What else do you expect?

Moving on:

I have shaded out the the parts of the drawing that do nothing but confuse. These parts are not part of any circuit. No current runs through these.

At the top of the drawing is a very simple circuit consisting of 7 batteries in series, a switch and a light bulb. When the switch is closed the light bulb turns on.

At the bottom of the drawing is a slightly more complex circuit consisting of 6 batteries in series and three bulbs. Bulbs N & G are in parallel and the two of them together are in series with bulb I. There is no switch so current will flow until the batteries are fully discharged.

So there you have it! Ogre’s wackey answer fully explained. I wouldn’t bet on it winning any prizes.

7 Likes

but ummm, n/m dont care anymore

2 Likes

Righto, what he said???

2 Likes

Congratulations Alien and Kenbu. Whatever the right answer is or was, I’m sure they will work only the “right” way in regulated mods, so we won’t have to watch out for that lol.

2 Likes